Areas of Sydney - this is 38 counties, divided into districts and neighborhoods, but for tourists are of interest only to the most popular ones.
Name and description of the main areas
- Central Business District: here found refuge attractions as Sydney Tower (its height - 300 meters, a high-speed elevator you can get to one of 2 viewing platforms, and inside is worth visiting in the cinema, restaurant and one of the stores), the Opera House (185-meter high building has a Concert and opera halls, as well as the most massive in the world body, the entrance into the building - free, but quite expensive tickets to opera, it is advisable to buy in advance), waterfront Circular quay (for rest provided squares, restaurants and walkways, the New year and on the occasion of other important dates here are organized celebrations and fireworks), Hyde park (guests will be along the paths and gardens, which grow more than 500 trees and will also see the monument to James Cook and Archibald fountain).
- Rocks: the area with hiking trails suitable for hiking; here you can have a picnic under the Harbour Bridge (from the observation deck, you can make a great picture; if you want to accompany you to the top of the bridge guide, pre-issue you a special suit - this game will cost about $ 200).
- Bondi Beach: this tourist quarter famous sandy beach, designed for both a relaxing and active holidays (you can surf and play beach volleyball), and Bondi Pavilion (center - a place for cultural events).
- Kirribilli: please vacationers Amusement park, where there are many kinds of attractions, including a roller coaster, as well as arranged costumed presentation.
- Guests are recommended to visit the Sydney zooTaronga (8 geographical areas inhabited by over 2,600 animals to see Pacific black duck and royal spoonbills succeed in "Wetland Australia lands", and leopard seals and other inhabitants of the ocean depths - in the "Great South Seas"), the Australian Museum (examination subject 18 million objects of culture and science) and the Museum Powerhouse (among 250 exhibits worth seeing, the oldest operating steam engine and a working model of the Strasbourg astronomical clock).
Where to stay tourists
Travelers should look to the means of accommodation near Darling Harbour - here they will find a small café, panoramic grounds, parks and gardens.
Those who are going to stay in the area of Bondi Beach, must take into account that the local hotels do not spoil future guests low prices.
Do you prefer an active night life? Stay near Newtown - here on King Street, life is in full swing 24 hours a day. In addition, travelers will appreciate the presence of Newtown museums, 4 theaters, exhibitions and festivals.
Important for you to find affordable housing? Find cheap hotels in the area will be able to Sutherland Shire (a nice bonus - the lack of large masses of tourists).