Australia - a country with sunny exoticFriendly and interesting culture. Here, breathtaking nature, which is to make such a long way. But Australia's national characteristics should find out before the plane landed at the airport.
- Despite the strong influence of the English, here still use liters and meters.
- The failure of the elections is punishable by a fine.
- Not very common tip, but if that is unlikely to be local to give.
- Melbourne is the largest tram network in the world.
- Australia has very high social benefits.
- If the street near the house is the furniture or appliances, so you can safely take them. Throwing anything here is not accepted, suddenly someone come in handy ...
Community and national character
Australians are very friendly and open tocommunication. In a conversation with them is not surprising jokes and quips. Typically, Australians are rapidly moving to informal conversations. For some time it may be a language barrier, as Australian English and manner of speaking with locals rather peculiar.
First of all Australians appreciate: individuality; truthfulness; independence. Also, local people almost do not recognize the authority, and very rich people in Australia are rarely rewarded respect. Here, first of all look at the qualities of character, and only then on the financial possibilities. Discussions on the topic of income here are not welcome. Australians love to travel, but only in their own country, in other countries they are rather indifferent. This is strange, since the majority of the population - immigrants.
Some habits in Australia and remainedEnglish, others are shaped by the hot climate. We had dinner here for about 7 hours, and it is possible that it will be a barbecue. Kangaroo in Australia, especially not eat rabbits, too, but prefer to eat more meat sheep.
Many of the local cuisine - it's all the same dishesof different cuisines. Only they prepare for Australian way. Exceptionally considered local meat pie, biscuits, chicken "Melbourne". Adore and seafood here, and prepare them in different ways - traditionally or with a light Asian touch. Alcoholic beverages Australians drink the local wine and beer.