Water parks in Baku
Travelers who went to Baku, will be able to "unwind" and break into entertainment centers and water sports.
Water parks in Baku
- "Aqua Park Kempinski Hotel Badamdar": here you will have to wait for the indoor and outdoor pools, slides, a hammam, sauna, massages, steam baths, a bar "Waikiki", where you can enjoy tropical cocktails. And after an active pastime, guests can enjoy a menu in a restaurant of European cuisine (if necessary, you can pay by credit card), located in the surrounding area.
- "AF Hotel & Aqua Park": a water park with 4 swimming pools, including children, and water slides. And especially for children there is equipped with an entertainment center with slot machines and platforms, with their animators regularly engage in various activities (games, contests, creating paintings of sand).
- "Studio 2 Bavarius": you can not only swim in the pool and enjoy the water attractions, but also to spend time in cafes and terraces to relax and visit the concerts taking place here on a regular basis.
- Waterpark in "Jumeirah Bilgah Beach Hotel": he pleases guests 11 slides, swimming pools with sun loungers set around the perimeter, and fountains. In addition, there is a children's pool with slides and a "Waterpark Cafe".
- "Aqua Park Shikhov": This beach resort is equipped with a shower, 1 child and 3 swimming pools for adults (at the pool are placed sun loungers and tables under the eaves), water slides, rides on the water trampolines. In general, over the entrance to the local water parks adults are asked to pay 30 manats, while 6-12 year olds - 15 manats (0-6 years old - free of charge).
Water Activities in Baku
Fans of water attractions worth visiting indolphinarium "Marlin": Guests are entertained by shows with dolphins and sea creatures, as well as offer them the use of the dolphin program, to play ball with the peace-loving creatures diving. We should also mention the price: ticket to the cost 20-25 manat, the photo with a dolphin - 20 manat, swimming with dolphins (2 laps around the pool + photos) - 30 AZN, diving with dolphins - 100 manat.
And if you want to see the complex of water channelsbridges, nicknamed "Venice of Baku", head to the seaside boulevard - then you will be able to ride a boat through a maze of channels, as well as a restaurant serves the eastern and the other - Western dishes. It is worth noting that the entrance to the complex is free, but a 20-minute boat ride you will be asked to pay 5 AZN.
In addition, do not deprive the attention itselfSeaside Park, where in addition to attractions for children (children's train and other swing), there is also entertainment for adults ( "Viking"), and here you can take a ride on the surface of the pool in the inflatable balls.