What to do in Minsk?
Minsk - a clean, comfortable and quiet, which is similar to its infrastructure with a full European capital.
What to do in Minsk?
- Look at the Trinity suburb in the metro Nemiga: here are the ancient buildings and cozy cafes near the river;
- Walk along the waterfront;
- Visit cathedrals, churches, the State Opera and Ballet Theatre, Musical Comedy;
- Spend time in Gorky Park (where there is a river and attractions) and Chelyuskintsev (here is the Botanical Garden and many attractions).
Things to do in Minsk?
Arriving in Minsk, be sure to visitopen-air museum in the village Ozertso. The village is a big village, where there are farms and houses belonging to the 18-19 centuries. Currently there are no inhabitants, but by going to any house, you can all see and pleasantly surprised: at the tables - the food, in closets - clothes and shoes on the windowsills - flowers in a stable - geese, ducks, chicken.
In the evening you can have fun takingparticipation in the intellectual and entertaining show Mad Head BY: 2 times a month, on Thursdays, about 200 people gather for a laid-back brainstorming session, during which participants respond to the text, visuals, audio, and prompt questions, as well as play a game " Crocodile".
Families with children should go to the center of familyleisure "Titan", Dinopark, circus, puppet theater, children's entertainment center "Jungle", "Caramel", "Limpopo", "the Discovery", Minsk Dolphinarium "Nemo" theme park "Dreamland".
Meet with Minsk can, going onbike ride (bicycles can be rented in any mobile the rental) on a special road which runs through the city, including the central part of it. The most interesting way is from Gorky Park to the Minsk ring road (most velodorogi laid along the canals).
- Make a stop in Gorky Park, you can rest, try the ice cream, enjoy nature, then go in the direction of the Palace of Republic.
- Continue the path, you can hold on to the street and NemigaThe Sports Palace (Palace of the evening at the fountain becomes a light and music). On this site, you can come to those who are going out on a date - by renting a boat or a catamaran here, a couple in love can take your time in a romantic setting.
- Reaching Victory Park, you will see the Komsomol Lake. It is possible to organize a separate trip to rent a boat or catamaran, or go on a trip on the lake by boat.
- And moving towards the ring road, it is worth to take a ride on the park areas.
Time spent in Minsk, will leave in the soul of each guest an unforgettable experience.