Tours in Kislovodsk
The coat of arms depicts a fountain of Kislovodskmineral water, Nezha in the rays of bright and hot southern sun. Such it is, Kislovodsk, the capital of the resort region of Caucasian Mineral Waters and the largest spa resort of Russia. For those who like to relax in comfort and use, things to do in Kislovodsk - ideal for a holiday.
It was in Kislovodsk beat numerous mineral springs, giving people the healing water "Narzan". It is known far beyond the borders of Russia, and because tours in Kislovodsk booked and foreigners.
Local healing Vodicka has a slightly sourtaste, hence the name of the city itself. "Narzan" is translated from the Adyghe means "warriors drink", which is quite true: in sanatoriums resort cure dozens of diseases and ailments. Among the most common pathologies - digestive disorders, and cardiovascular diseases, hypertension and myocarditis, atherosclerosis and pulmonary insufficiency.
For the first time Narzan sources described in his scientific works physician-physician the Emperor Peter I, recommending the healing water Russian fans of European resorts.
Briefly about the importance
- Going on tour in Kislovodsk, travelerstry to choose the best for yourself while staying at the resort. Climate Kislovodsk distinguished by a special comfort and softness. The mountains surrounding the resort, provide protection from fog and strong winds, but because in Kislovodsk much more sunny days than in the surrounding areas.
- The winter in the resort is moderately soft and the thermometer rarely drop below 0. This spring comes in May, and in October, the sun is still so much that autumn is more like summer.
- To get to the city can be by plane, train oron the road. The airport is located near the town of Mineralnye Vody in fifty kilometers from Kislovodsk. The train station is right in the city, and road transport is provided from a variety of regional centers of Russia.
- Getting around the city can be on trams andbuses, and developed a network of taxis. The most exotic form of transport participants to travel to Kislovodsk seems ropeway connecting the Middle Mountain and city parks.
- Being on tour in Kislovodsk in May, you can be a spectator at international film festival "Golden Knight", and in July, visitors and residents of the city attend the event "Chaliapin seasons."