Shops and markets in Prague
Tourists say that represented by a set ofPrague brands identical to Moscow. But during the season of discounts - in April, July, October and late December - January, prices fall significantly lower than in Moscow, which makes shopping a special charm. Regardless of the discount nice to get out on the hunt for Bohemian crystal, china and jewelry or a local beer.
To combine shopping with a pleasant stroll through the beautiful city center, tourists go to the following locations and shops:
- Pařížská Street - connects the Church of St. Nicholas and Old Town Square. Star hotels here interspersed with chic boutiques and restaurants are not inferior to them. Choose items widest - crystal, jewelry, cosmetics, accessories, antiques and a lot of fashion.
- Street Na Příkopě - Wenceslas Square and connectsRepublic Square. Prices in shops are more affordable and have large multibrand stores. In a beautiful building, which is protected by the state, it is a shopping center "Black Rose".
- On Wenceslas Square there are bookstores, and in the immediate vicinity of the square in the old building is almost as souvenirs you can buy postcards and stamps Prague.
- On the Republic Square get a beautiful pinkbuilding in the classical style. It is a popular tourist shopping center Palladium. Here, a little more than one hundred boutiques. The average prices in the city. On the ground floor there is a small grocery store. In contrast Palladium - Shopping Center Obchodní dům Kotva. He gives the size, but it is worth a visit because of the shop with Czech glass on the top floor and a large selection of souvenirs on the ground. Also, there are clothing stores average price category.
- Granat, d.u.v. Turnov - jewelry stores where you can buy real Czech garnets, on the streets or Dlouha Panska.
- Bata - shop in the city center on Wenceslas Square with good-quality and inexpensive footwear Czech, there is always a lot of tourists.
- Arkády Pankrác - a huge shopping center, which is easily accessible. Presented including luxury brands.
- Chodov on the eponymous metro station - a favorite place for shopping local residents. Giant shopping center, tourists here a little, because the area is not central.
- Fashion Arena - Outlet Center - Vacationpopular outlet. To get to the metro station Depo Hostivař and then 30 minutes. a free shuttle bus. In the center of the complex there is a playground, and around it - shops.
- Flea market on the street. Kolbenova - here are selling things, breathing history.
In the Czech Republic there is a 20% -tax sales. When you purchase more than $ 2000 CZK can ask the seller to issue Tax Free, to get at the airport of the money back.