Water parks in Prague
Love splash in the water and have fun? At your service - Prague water parks.
Water parks in Prague
Waterpark "Aquapalace Praha" offers:
- Water world (there are water slides, water attraction "spacebowl", hydro-pipe);
- Relax area (to your service - 19-meter swimming pool and hot tubs);
- Marine area (children will be delighted by the pirate ship, slides and artificial sea - part time "included" wave);
- Underwater area (explore the underwater world with starfish, fish, shark and night can be in one of two tanks);
- Diving tunnel (will be able to dive at 1.5, 4, and 8-meter depth);
- The world of saunas (to guests - Roman bath, Finnish sauna, Russian bath, it is worth considering that the visit bath prohibited in bathing suits, but you can get the sheets at the entrance).
If desired, the bar serves beer, snacks (sandwiches, salads), soft drinks, or look in the dining room (Czech cuisine) on the 2nd floor.
As for the cost of stay in the water park, theWater in the world 1:00 stay in an adult costs 210 kroons (full day - 705 CZK) and children - 145 CZK (whole day - 465 CZK). A visit to the baths is charged separately: adults hour visit paid at the price of 285 CZK (whole day - 800 CZK) and children - 230 CZK (whole day - 540 CZK). It should be noted that children whose growth was less than 100 cm, no need to pay for a stay in the water park.
In Prague, there is another water park, which should bevisit - a "Aquadream Barrandov": he has a indoor swimming pool (there is a 115-meter hill, attraction "Wild River" with artificial current, a children's pool with slides and a mini-waterfall), wellness-center (here offers a sauna, fitness room , jacuzzi with hydro massage, solarium, massage room) and outdoor summer area (the site is located, where you can take part in tournaments in bowling and volleyball, as well as adult and children's swimming pool). Cost of stay: adult ticket costs 100 CZK / 1 hour child ticket (3-15 years) - 70 CZK / 1 hour.
Water Activities in Prague
Travelers who love water sports,is advised to go in the summer swimming complex "Stirka" (visit cost - 130 CZK / adult and 80 SEK / child) - it is equipped with an outdoor and children's pool with a slide and water fountain. If desired, you can lie back on a sun lounger, play a game of darts, volleyball, croquet, have a snack at the snack bar or on the restaurant's terrace, use the services of a masseur.
And, you can look into the pool "Klanovice"(Adult admission ticket costs 100 CZK / a day, and children - 50 CZK) - here you can not only swim, but also play table tennis, volleyball, petanque, jump on trampolines, for children and adults.