Shops and boutiques in Copenhagen
The name translates to Copenhagen'Trading harbor. " City still does not forget about this part of their history. Happy luring buyers colorful storefronts and auction houses. During the night shift at the store come to clubs and bars to discos.
- In the center of the old streets of Copenhagen given inthe power of pedestrians. In the New Royal Square, the Old Square and the Town Hall are Frederiksberggade streets, Nygade, Vimmelskaftet, Amagertorv and Ostergade, which are collectively called Stroget. There are all conditions for pleasant walks, contemplation of old buildings, shopping, relaxing in restaurants.
- Department «Illum» and «Magasin du Nord» -old residents of Copenhagen. They offer a variety of products: furniture, furnishings, clothing, household appliances, food. Clothing in them mostly expensive brands. The second store is wider youth fashion and clothing Danish designers.
- Many Danish designers have their shops and next to the «Illum» in «Galleri K.» - is «Malene Birger», «Day Birger et Mikkelsen», «Designers Remix Collection by Charlotte Eskildsen».
- Almost immediately on Frederiksberggade, 2 haveGood gift shop «Danish Souvenir Aps». Prices are lower than that offered by shops owned museums. Figures symbol of Copenhagen - The Little Mermaid, sailing model, souvenirs in the national style decorate the house and remind you of the trip.
- Street Amagertorv sure to impressInterior designers from the true fans. Even if the purchase of fashionable furniture and other household items are not scheduled to visit the local salons makes sense at least for the sake of craving for beauty. These stores Dane Georg Jensen, «Royal Copenhagen» royal factory shop-museum, multi-center «lllums Bolighus».
- Lovers of vintage straight road in the originalSecond-hands «Ca Roule Ma Poule» and «Greibe & Kumari». The fact that they are in the area of Stroget, suggestive of their singularity. Here are the things only a very famous brand in excellent condition.
- The Stroget is the flagship storefavorite «Lego» designer children. Of course, you can buy almost any of his models, or individual parts, available from the company's history and posobirat castles, spaceships, airports, gas stations, and much more - in the play area.
- On the streets and Kobmagergade present in Osterbroas a large number of monobrand Danish designers and multibrands, for example, «Bruuns Bazar», past which will not pass any connoisseur of Scandinavian design.
They are many in Copenhagen. Flea markets operate mostly on weekends during the warmer months. The oldest "Flea" is on Israels Plads near the train station. Authorised dealers and individuals are offering all kinds of antiques here. Another market with quality antiques, is located in the Forum Copenhagen. Indoor market with its own café awaits visitors in Den Bla Hal.