Shopping centers and markets of Sharm el-Sheikh
Egyptian holiday destinations Sharm-el-SheikhIt is the most popular. This explains the advantageous geographical location of the resort, and relatively good service. In any case, in Egypt, a higher level of service than in the Sharm el-Sheikh is not found. This fact is true for trade. However, the prices of entertainment and shopping content significantly above the rest of the spa oasis, branded items is almost there.
- In the area of mass location of hotels Naama Bayisolated shopping and entertainment street, which is called the "Promenade". It is difficult to say whether this is the word of its official name, but the phrase "Naama Bay Promenade" all employees understand the hotel. From most hotels to free buses. Needless to say that this is the main area for shopping and evening walks, gatherings at restaurants or "hang" in the clubs. In the same area is the area of Soho with lots of shops and cafes, "singing" fountain illuminated. There her cinema and ice rink. Daytime heat drives people in air-conditioned rooms, and at dusk Promenade and Soho area come alive.
- Shopping center «Panorama Star» - one of the mostpopular with holidaymakers. It is possible to buy everything you need for recreation - swimming trunks, swimwear, shoes and old clothes, jewelry, sportswear, mask, fins. Without souvenirs to tourists not to do - in the «Panorama Star» worthy choice.
- «Clubbers» - club clothes shop. Collection «Clubbers» selected fashion boutiques in Amsterdam and is perfectly suited for the dance floor.
- Languishing in the sun vacationers sometimes visitunusual desires and questions. Yes, buy a fur coat in the Sharm el-Sheikh can be. Boutique quality of service «Danyel Leather and Fur» warm «freezing» holidaymakers. It contains a well-known Turkish company. What is nice, they even organize on request a free shuttle service.
- «Naama Center» - mall wide variety of souvenirs. Despite the apparent "civility" bargaining it is required, otherwise there is a risk of overpaying several times.
- In the district of Hadaba opened a new shopping center,characterized by high quality of products offered «IL Mercato». Selling clothes, shoes, jewelry, home furnishings, souvenirs. Service and leisure in the center on a European level, high prices.
- The market in the Old Town - here you should look forlocal flavor, inexpensive souvenirs and fine fruit. However, the "color" may warp. Sanitation in the market, to put it mildly, not ideal. Malomalski interest in the product leads Seller excited, and he begins to strenuously trying to sell trinkets, missing hands and run up to the buyer to the market gate.
They can only be purchased at several points. First of all, it stores Duty Free. There are only four in the city: at the airport, two shops in the tourist area of Naama Bay and a shop in the market of the Old Town. The point at the airport is the most expensive, but the number of liters of alcohol in it are allowed to buy more. Another feature of the resort - to take advantage of Duty Free is only possible within a day upon arrival to rest and with the obligatory presentation of a passport. There are other wine shops, but they are few, the VAT on the purchase of them will not be returned.