What to do in Taba?
Taba - it's luxurious hotels and beaches, clear waters of the Gulf of Aqaba, lagoons, caves, pristine coral reefs, unforgettable diving.
What to do in Taba?
- A stay at the Lost Land (during the tour you will see canyons, formed during the Neolithic, tunnels, caves, rock paintings);
- To go on a trip to Mount Moses and the Coloured Canyon (from Taba get here closer than from Sharm el-Sheikh);
- To go for a walk in a canoe or boat;
- Fishing on the high seas, to be photographed with the production and take the catch to the hotel to cook delicious meals and enjoy them;
- Go on safari on quad bikes in the desert in Taba;
- Play a round of golf (Taba Heights has 18 golf courses).
Things to do in Taba?
Beach lovers will be happy - beachesTabs are known for fine yellow sand, mixed with pebbles, and clean the seabed. And despite the fact that corals grow very close to the shore, the water can go without fear. The only thing you should not neglect rubber slippers.
Divers should visit Pharaoh's Island - hereis a picturesque fortress, bay fjord, 3 dive center, completing a training course in which you can get a certificate PADI. Every evening on the island are organized sound and light show, so should come here, and fans of fun nightlife.
Before you take with you on holiday in TabaChildren should carefully approach the selection of the hotel - not all of them offer their guests a small sandy area. Active kids will enjoy swimming in the sea and chasing fish, and calm - to swim in the pool and walk around the hotel with their parents.
On holidays in Taba can come withinfitness tour. You will be able organized to engage in morning gymnastics, play volleyball, eat on individualized nutrition programs, to ride on horseback through the desert, visit the SPA-salons (offers - baths with medicinal water, a variety of massages, sauna, seaweed wraps) .
Active visitors can go on a trip to Ras Mohammed Park on a walking boat - this area is considered the most beautiful place on the coast of the Red Sea.
In memory of Taba you can purchase exquisite and inexpensive silver and gold items, as well as the Egyptian oil (jojoba, jasmine and rose).
Egyptian Taba resort is surrounded by beautifulgranite mountains of Sinai and its sea coasts indented by lagoons: the rest are suitable for couples and diving enthusiasts. And if you want you can make a pilgrimage tour to Israel, or to admire the mysterious antiquities, going to Petra (Jordan).