Features of Europe
Europe represents many countries that have much in common and a lot different at the same time. What features of Europe should be taken into account when deciding to start active travel?
Europe is a small part of the world,which is located in the western part of Eurasia. According to tradition, it is divided into Eastern and Western Europe. At the same time Eastern Europe primarily includes countries of the former Soviet bloc and the Western - developed countries. In fact, this division is not exact, because it does not reflect the actual geographical position, and is a political razdedeniem.
European countries also can be divided according to the location.
- Northern Europe includes Norway, Sweden, Finland, Iceland.
- Western Europe is represented by Ireland, Great Britain, Germany, Belgium, Denmark, Luxembourg, Austria, Switzerland, France.
- Central Europe - this is Bulgaria, Hungary, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Albania, former Yugoslavia.
- Southern Europe presented by Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Cyprus, Crete, Malta, the European part of Turkey.
- Eastern Europe - a territory of the European part of the former Soviet Union.
The climate in Europe
A variety of climatic zones istruly amazing. Despite this, the climatic conditions vary dramatically in each country. Southern Europe in the year received significantly more solar radiation than the northern part. It is important to note a significant influence of the Atlantic and Arctic oceans.
Features European mentality
The history and culture of Europe truly rich. In this regard, we note the important nuances of the local mentality. Europeans feel the community's own historical fate, but at the same time allow each nation to define themselves, to enjoy their own culture, unique traditions. It is mandatory in each country are respected democracy and human rights, there is a negation of nationalism and celebrated the pursuit of social partnership, the expression of tolerance, secularism in a society of social justice.