Rent a Car in Europe
It's great to spend a holiday in one of theEuropean cities! And if not in the same city and just a few? And if you are not even in the same country, and visit the neighboring countries, as with almost all Schengen open borders in Europe? But after such a short vacation, how can you catch all that? In fact, easier than ever: Rent a Car in Europe allows you to expand the boundaries of experience!
Indeed, taking a car rental, you canto travel across Europe and not depend on the guides, leading tourists to the same attractions. Do not depend on the tourists themselves, which continually strive to disrupt the tour and scatter in different directions, covering an overview of all kinds of interesting. Do not limit your impressions border resort town, where the selected hotel for rest. With the machine, rented, you can open a new Europe for themselves, their own, and not that of which from year to year writing guides.
At first glance it may seem that the rentcars in Europe - an unrealistic task for those who do not know the language or are not familiar with a country where the holiday is planned. In fact, it is not so difficult, and rent a car in any European country can advance with one of the following methods:
- if the tour to rest ordered bya travel agency, you can ask the manager, whether provides car rental service hotel. If so, it is already possible to make the order, and the time of arrival at the hotel the customer will expect the car ready for departure;
- You can book a car in any Agencyrental through the Internet. At the same time we must note that cars are better to book in reputable and proven companies, for example, National Citer or Europcar. You can also use the portal Autorenter, which contains proposals for the lease of the most reliable European companies.
Cars in Europe shall be persons who have reached the age of 21 and have at least 1 year of driving experience. To rent a car in Europe will need the following documents:
- passport, visa;
- driver's license;
- international driving license (it must be obtained from the traffic police, otherwise in the lease may be refused).
European car rental companies are alsorequire confirmation of the borrower's solvency. For rental over the Internet typically need to provide information about the two existing plastic cards, the owner of which must be the borrower.
Car Rental in Europe: features
It would seem that everything is designed and thought out, the machine is selected. However, it is recommended to pay attention to the nuances of the following:
- before signing the contract must be read carefully. If you have any questions, be sure to ask for clarification;
- issued by the need to carefully inspect the car, noting the manager for all defects and damage to paintwork;
- applications for rental cars in Europe are designed in such a way that does not specify the brand of car, and class. Therefore, should not be surprised when receiving the car of another brand;
- return the car must be completely filled, or be required to pay the cost of refueling three times the amount;
- you need to take care of the amount of collateral for the safety deposit - for a rental car in Europe it is a prerequisite.
- all fines for traffic violations in a rentedthe car will be debited from the account of the borrower, so care must be taken in advance to find out all the features of road travel in the region and the local rules of the road.
Travel by car - this convenience, mobility and comfort. A trip by car across Europe - it is still and unforgettable memories, and funny adventures, which can talk endlessly.