Shops and markets Helsinki
The share of tourists who visit the capital of Finlandjust for the sake of Shopping is very high. Selection items are higher quality than in Russia. As for prices, they are among the highest in Europe. However, in the season of discounts the prices are very tempting for the Russians. Buyers do not lose sight of the fact that Helsinki is much closer and cheaper to get to him than to many European cities. Bulk discounts are at Christmas time with the end of December and the end of June after Midsummer, or otherwise, of the day Juhannus.
Number Range is very wide: from medicines and household products to parts of the machine, not to mention the comfortable Finnish clothing.
Finnish design, with its bright and simple prints,clean lines impressed many. People tend to visit the Design District Helsinki, to design the interior of your home or office, to diversify a wardrobe, buy Finnish jewelry or jewelry. Then you can get your ideas, combining the walk with a visit to the boutiques galleries, antique shops and museums. Quarter is located in the city center, near the park in Dianapuisto side streets Kaartinkaupunki, Kamppi, Punavuori and Ullanlinna.
To buy just a lot of varietySKUs in a short time tourists go to the shopping malls. Here you can combine shopping with entertainment. Do not forget to issue tax-free, you can do most of the shopping center in Finland.
- Stockman department store - the largest in Finland, as well asbefitting his rank, it is located in the city center. Here you can buy fashionable clothes, the latest electronics design, Finnish products of the highest quality. The department store is located Argos Hall, where visitors to the city spend the fashion shows, organize exhibitions.
- At the entrances to the city along the trails there are many shopping centers - Bauhaus Gigantti, Jumbo, etc. Prices are lower than in the center..
- MPH Fashion Outlet City - here you will find last year's collection Guess, Guess by Marciano, Nike, Colmar, Liu Jo and Calvin Klein.
- For not too fat wallet will be pleasantSupermarkets such as Robinhood (clothes, shoes, cosmetics, household cleaning products, tools), Lidl (the Finnish food and rest a little bit), Tarjoustalo, Rajatalo.
If you know the object of your shopping-hunting,it is better to go to the store at the factory where it is produced. They offer products with minimal commercial cheating. It can be as conventional products of the current season, as well as products of past years, or have small scratches, chips, inhaling. There are many in Helsinki.
- Aarikka - a family business, are handmade jewelry and nice things for the home.
- Finlayson - home textiles and bed linen.
- Kalevala Koru & Lapponia Jewel - jewelry.
- Marimekko - textiles, clothing, kitchen utensils and accessories with signature bright geometric or vegetable prints.
- Pentik - Interior items: ceramics, textiles and furniture.
- Hakaniemen kauppahalli - largefood market in Helsinki. Part of the market is under the pavilion roof, and some - in the open air. The pavilion on the ground floor you will find a Finnish high-quality and expensive products (fish, meat, vegetables). The market is a special psychological climate, often the buyers and sellers know each other for several generations. The clothes amateur gardener with a basket in the hands of the village is here to buy their breakfast cheese coffee or a local millionaire. The second floor was cast into Finnish souvenirs. Here you can buy a product made by hand, and Marimekko products.
- Kauppatori - a favorite tourist destination. In this market you can go to get acquainted with the inhabitants of the northern seas and try them on taste. Seafood is always sold, and the rest of the range depends on the time of year. Autumn here spend Herring Festival, which is dumped from across the country, in the summer a lot of peas, Finns revere him about how we - the seeds, and in December there opens a Christmas bazaar.