Shops and shopping centers in Imatra
Imatra long been known for her neighborshospitality. The undeniable advantage is the proximity of this cozy picturesque European town to the Russian-Finnish border. It is only six kilometers from the border crossing in Svetlogorsk. To get better on road transport through Brusnichnoe village, 50 km from Imatra.
Tourism - an important source of income in the citybudget. The town has many hotels of different price class. You can relax in the Spa, to visit a small ski area, fishing and just enjoy the beautiful nature of Karelia. In addition, Imatra - in third place in the list of cities in Finland, travel agencies, organize shopping tours. There are many shops with European quality products at attractive prices.
- Pedestrian Street offers great Koskenparrasamount of clothing shops, underwear, jewelry and sports are boutiques. Points catering too short. Nearby are some of the main attractions of Imatra - Saimaa canal and a waterfall.
- Shopping center Koskentori on ulttse EinonkatuSituated also very close to Koskenparras. It is possible to buy a men's and women's, children's clothing at prices below the average. Here you will find companies such as Seppala, Esprit, Vero Moda, Lindex, store Pentik Finnish design. Popularity center adds the fact that sellers are fluent in Russian. Not indifferent to tourists and pharmacy shopping center, because many prefer to use the European medicines. On Fridays and Wednesdays near the shopping center is organized agricultural market with the Finnish fields gifts.
- Because of the proximity to the border and the possibility to take awaya significant amount of purchases in Imatra high demand for a variety of products, including bulky and heavy. So, if you are in a difficult state of repair of their homes, customize vehicles and stronger povmestitelney to building hypermarket "K-Rauta". Finishing materials and plumbing - it's little things to store. Here you can purchase homes, however, in parts, so that it was easier to transport.
- Tokmanni - the largest network of Finnish"Economic" discounters. Here you can purchase a year's supply of high-quality household chemicals, personal care products, improve the technical work on the plot, to update the furniture, buy a product, and even something of electronics. The shop is located on the street Tainionkoskentie.
- At 300 meters from Tokmanni is anothersupermarket - Citymarket with a similar range. It is especially attractive in food choices. Generally, for Finnish products can go into any supermarket and type Citymarket Lidl or Prisma. Although the latter network has opened its representative offices in Russia, in Finnish stores range favorably.