Tax free in Finland
You want shopping in Finland and wish to achieve the maximum benefit? In this case, you should know that you need to make a purchase using the possibility of tax free.
- Be prepared for the fact that you need to reachset the size of the payment. The minimum amount for registration in the same trade institutions should be 40 euros. You can buy one or more items, but payment must be made on a single pin. Keep in mind that when shopping in the supermarket and buy food, non-food products at the same time, their sum alone should not be less than forty euros, because you will receive two receipts, for each group of goods purchased.
- After payment for the selected item should be askedto issue tax free retailer. For registration you will need to present a passport. The seller will issue a receipt that can be used for the VAT refund. It issued Form will be attached to the fiscal receipt of purchase. The amount of tax depends on the amount and kind of goods purchased and ranges from 10% to 16%.
- In the next step, and the goods will be packedsealed with a special tape. In addition, the seller stick the receipt number. Be prepared for the fact that the package can not be printed in the EU, because otherwise entitled to a VAT refund will be lost.
- Tax free in Finland does not apply to services, alcoholic beverages, tobacco products books.
- In order to have had the opportunity to design tax free, you do not have to be a citizen of the EU, as well as having a residence permit or work permit.
The procedure of VAT refund
This procedure is simple and straightforward toeach. When leaving Finland should apply to the special item Refund, where you need to show your receipt and get their money in cash in euros. You must submit the sealed purchases that have not been opened, a receipt with a check and a passport. Refund Points are open daily from 09.00 to 22.00 Finnish time.
If you are leaving the country in a different time,receipts must be provided at the customs to stamp, then you can get the money the next time you travel to Finland, but it must take place no later than three months from the date of shopping. You can also refer to the authorized bank at home: money will be issued in the national currency at the current rate.
You can enjoy exciting shopping in Finland in full, using tax free.