What to do in Paris?
Paris - the dream of every traveler, because it is the most mysterious and romantic city on earth.
What to do in Paris?
- To visit the Louvre and Orsay Museum;
- Climb the Eiffel Tower;
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral, and go inside;
- Walk through the gardens of the Tuileries and Luxembourg Gardens;
- Take a walk along the Champs Elysees;
- Climb to Montmartre and watch the work of artists;
- Ride a water bus along the Seine.
Things to do in Paris?
- In Paris there are many museums, so it's worth the time to devote to their inspection - you can go to the Louvre, the Museum of Modern Art, the Museum of advertising, erotica Museum, Fashion Museum, the Musée d'Orsay.
- You can go to Disneyland Paris (half an hourby train or car) to not only see your favorite cartoon characters, and go on exciting rides. And you can go to the park, "France Miniature" - here you can see a small copy of all the attractions of France.
- Children and adults will be interesting to seeexotic fish and other living creatures (300 species), including Nile crocodiles. To carry out his plan by visiting the Tropical Aquarium.
- Beach lovers can go to the bank of the Seine. Hotel services and facilities - artificial sand, umbrellas, sun beds, water transport, cafes.
- In the evening you can go to a bar or a hammam. For example, in Le Pixel bar, you can become a creator of nominal cocktail: it needs to select alcoholic and non-alcoholic ingredients and ask the bartender to make one cocktail. If it finds a combination of the best, perhaps, in your name will be entered in the cocktail menu.
- Steam bath, swimming pool, undergo cosmetic procedures and spa-can in the hammam Le Pasha. After the procedure, you can dine in the restaurant, which is open at the hammam.
- Unforgettable evening can be a walk onParis, admiring illuminated by hundreds of lights of the Eiffel Tower, Parisian bridges and embankment, streets and avenues, elegant houses and storefronts on the Champs Elysees. In the evening walk be sure to include a visit to a cabaret (Lido, Moulin Rouge, Crazy Horse) - here are organized colorful shows.
- A romantic evening can be spent, committingcruise on the Seine on a luxury yacht. This trip (duration - 2.5 hours) allows you to enjoy wonderful views of the Paris evening and dine in the romantic setting.
Burgundy wine and aromatic cheese, entertainment, shops and attractions of Paris - all this is available to all travelers in this city.