Where to eat in Paris?
On holiday in the French capital every travelerasks the question: "Where to eat in Paris?". Here you can satisfy your hunger as a luxury Michelin restaurant, and a small family-run cafe (the city has plenty of food establishments). It all depends on your budget.
Local institutions should try ratatouille, quiches, onion soup, snails of Burgundy wine, a plate of seafood, creme brulee ...
Where to eat cheaply in Paris?
Cheaply you can eat in the university canteens(CROUS) - a complete meal (main course, salad, dessert) in such institutions will cost you 5-6 euros (the standard price for local students - 2.5 euros). There will not be able to dine on the weekends and during student holidays, because during such periods they are not working (time diners - on weekdays from 11: 00-14: 00).
Alternatively, you can go for lunchthe French restaurant, offering its guests a service called "menu of the day." On average, business lunch (appetizer + main course) you pay 13-15 euros (regular time only onion soup will cost you 11-13 euros).
Budget can eat in the Indian and Chineseself-service restaurants: walking on areas of Paris, look for restaurants with signs: "restaurant indien" or "traiteur chinois" (average score - 6-7 euros).
Where to eat in Paris tasty?
- Brasserie Flo Paris: in this restaurant you can enjoy Alsatian cuisine (sauerkraut, sausages), and of the desserts - profiteroles and Baba.
- Maison de la Truffe Marbeuf: If you've always dreamed to try the truffles, then make it better in this restaurant. These valuable mushrooms are added to all dishes - salads, risotto and desserts.
- La Coupole: this restaurant is a historical monument in Paris, the interior of which is decorated with columns, sculptures, mosaic floors ... In this place you will be able to enjoy traditional French cuisine (emphasis on fish and seafood).
- Bertillion: This ice cream parlor offers to eat different kinds of ice cream, including with taste of wild strawberries and brandy, as well as the most delicious sorbet.
- Le Procope: this coffee shop you can enjoy classic desserts (creme brulee, sorbet, ice cream, profiteroles, crème caramel).
Gastronomic tours of Paris
Meet local gastronomic lifeyou will be able to walk on the Paris market - accompanying guide will tell you about the features of local products, will teach you to distinguish between, for example, from squid cuttlefish and sole - on turbot.
Do you dream to learn how to cook foie gras, onion soup,meat in Burgundy and other French delights? Master class from the chef - what you need, at the end of which can be arranged for a tasting of the prepared dishes beautifully served table.
In Paris - a city that loves with all his heart foodies, anyone can enjoy the masterpieces of French cooking.