Holidays in France in January
France - a country, which can come inevery season and every time surprised by the beauty of this country. It does not matter, it will be spring, autumn or winter - the journey is a great experience.
January - the month of fairy tales. One needs only to recall the celebration of the New Year, which falls on this month. And what could be more beautiful than the ringing of glasses filled with champagne under the chiming clock on the background of the Eiffel Tower illuminated?
Several leisure options in France in January
- New Year in Paris. Meet the most anticipated holiday of the year in the most romantic place - probably everyone's dream. You can get a lot of unforgettable emotions, walking on snow-covered streets of Paris. Do not forget about the many attractions that are sure to please with its splendor and charm.
- Ski tours in the Alps. For fans of winter recreation, France in January, offers a variety of options. This may be the prestigious resort of the Three Valleys or youth Paradiksi. All mountain resorts have a good infrastructure equipped with modern lifts and cable cars. Ride on them - a pleasure.
- Winter Cote d'Azur. For lovers of luxury suitable vacation in Nice and Cannes. These cities are famous for great shopping opportunity, abundance of cafes and restaurants, a variety of entertainment for the rich: golf, tennis, sailing. In order to give a wide range of SPA-procedures.
- Winter charm of the province will give an unforgettable journey through the cities of Champagne and Provence. Impressions necessarily give a visit to the beautiful cathedral and tasting of selected French wines.
- Give the children a Christmas fairy tale! Disneyland will do everything possible to ensure that children and adults have plunged into the mysterious world of fairytale adventure and Christmas stories.
Plan a tour to France in January, it is necessary to advance, because in this period, very much willing to visit this country.