Shops and shopping centers in Berlin
Berlin - a huge modern city, and the temptations of shopping here is enough. Tourists say that the well-known trio - the choice / quality / price - in the German capital is very attractive.
From the selection of shops and goods can whirlhead, so better to make a list of things that you need to work and shopping route. Still it is necessary to consider that the sale will start from the last Monday of July and of January, and continue two weeks.
Point of sale in Berlin
- Kurfürstendamm and Tauenttsinshtrasse - centralshopping streets of West Berlin. They are intended for the purchase of high and medium price segment. Here you will find the brand MaxMara, Tommy Hilfiger, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Prada et al., Stores such as Zara and Mango, department stores KaDeWe, Peek & Cloppenburg, Neues, Kranzler, Eck and Wertheim. Few wallet allows things to be the owner of the newest collections. The decision may be branded Outlets Q 200 with addresses Kurfürstendamm 200 and Tauenttsinshtrasse 9-12. This small network announces discounts on almost obsolete products of the highest quality to 80%.
- Low prices of goods can be found atVilmersdorfershtrasse. This should go for quality everyday things. TK Maxx - a very large discount center on the street. It is advised to come to the opening, is on the shelves is order. By lunchtime, as it becomes difficult to navigate the jumble of things.
- In the eastern part of Berlin a similar Kurfürstendamm shopping street - Friedrichstrasse. Along with expensive boutiques here are the department stores Galeries Lafayette, Quartier 205 and 206 Quartier.
- In the same area, at the Alexanderplatz, isRrimark - store the new European low-cost network. The target audience of the brand - the students and teenagers. They are particularly happy to be a huge selection of inexpensive cosmetics, handbags, shoes, clothing, European brands. Brand stuff is not here, but you can put the whole family for a penny. This is a favorite place for shopping many Germans, especially of Turkish origin, they come out of the store with huge bags Here are some prices: T-shirts for two and a half euros, jeans - eleven, lipstick five euros.
- Designer Outlet McArthurGlen Designer OutletBerlin - Country Shopping Center, located half an hour from Berlin. Outlet planned as a shopping streets with cozy cafes and branded shops. If you are traveling with children, you will look after them, "Panda" in the children's club. Discounts on clothing and other designer fashion make up 30-60%.
- German optics widely known outsidecountries. Even if you do not have vision problems, you can pick up a special sunglasses or goggles to work with your computer to protect against backlight drivers eye headlights. For the optics can be sent, for example, in Brillenwerkstatt brand stores.
- A flea market in Berlin a little lessfifty. On Fleas history tells us the language of things. Back half a century ago with the German set, puppets and eyeglass frames - the usual case. A lucky find, and the more ancient thing. The most frequently visited art market in the Tiergarten, the market of old books and objects from the museum Bode markets Arkonaplatz, and Gartenstrasse.