Tours in Berlin
This city - one of the most densely populated capitalsThe European Union. Berlin is home to more than 3.5 million people and almost as many visitors visit it every year. There are dozens of unique historical and cultural monuments, open museum exhibitions, parks and squares divided, but because tours in Berlin - a decent option of vacation or holiday vacation.
History and geography
The city is situated on both banks of the River Spree onthe slopes of two hills. Its history began in the XIII century, when on opposite sides of any small city of Berlin and Cologne. After a hundred years, they were united and elevated the general town hall. The name, according to the Germans, comes from the word "bear", which is depicted on the city's coat of arms and flag.
Briefly about the importance
- The moderate climate zone in whichIt is the German capital, dictating fairly mild weather all year round. Summers are warm, but not hot, and the average temperature during the day reaches 25. The least precipitation in April and October. Tours in Berlin in the spring or autumn - it is a beautiful park with a riot of colors, comfortable warm days and pleasant freshness in the evenings. In winter the thermometer rarely falls in a big minus, but frost in the area -5 happens often.
- Explore the fascinating sights of the capitalGermany's best, using the subway in Berlin. Convenient location system stations, train short wait time, comfortable cars and clear information system make it an ideal form of public transport for the traveler.
- Two Berlin airport receives flights fromRussia and other countries on a daily basis. To get from the terminal to the city easier, faster and cheaper to train speed. The same train and walk in the neighborhood and suburbs of the capital.
- Go on a tour to Berlin from Russia can not train. A comfortable fast train Moscow - Paris, next through the German capital, departs daily from Belorussky Station.
- Architectural and landscape attractionsBerlin can be divided into two large groups. The first is all that was built before the war and survived to the dashing years. The second part - built after the war, many of whom are, in fact, World War II memorials.
Tours of Berlin - and it walks to the most beautifulparks in Europe. The city is considered the greenest in the Old World, and parklands occupy almost a third of the area of the German capital. The oldest and well-known - Tiergarten park, the territory of which since 1844 has been working as Berlin Zoo.