Shopping in Berlin
Even if shopping is not your main goalvisit Berlin, you will still not be able to leave this city with empty hands. The reason for this is the abundance of a variety of retail outlets, which are products of popular and affordable brands to luxury brands. In this city, you can update your wardrobe and do not spend a fabulous sum. A variety of all kinds of goods and souvenirs surprise any shopaholic, and sometimes may even start a dead end. So if you wonder what you can buy in Berlin, it is better to jot down a list of possible purchases.
Popular shopping in Berlin
- Clothing. In Berlin, there is a possibility to buy clothes youth brands and famous brands at prices that are significantly different from ours down. At the same time there is a nice bonus as a tax free for tourists. The range of products offered is very wide and unordinary, this fact is particularly delight lovers of avant-garde. It is worth noting that despite the fact that Germany is not "Fur" country, the price of fur coats and much lower than the chain stores in Russia.
- Clock. In Berlin, you can buy high-quality reliable watches of famous brands at affordable price. Here is an opportunity to bargain even in large chain stores and get a good discount.
- The newest models of equipment. In Berlin, you can buy the latest mobile phone or iPhone model, which is not yet on sale in Russia, if the pre-to order. Buying can make official brand stores, specialty electronics stores, at the mall or on the Internet.
- Works of art and antiques. In Berlin, there are many art galleries, where you can buy the works of famous artists. Also it works for many, sales exhibitions of handicrafts and ceramics. Interesting and unique items available for purchase in antique stores and flea markets.
- Porcelain. German porcelain is known all over the world and belongs to a class of elites. These dishes can be transmitted from generation to generation.
- Souvenirs. In addition to T-shirts and mugs you will find many unusual souvenirs. You can buy pieces of the Berlin Wall, painted in different colors, made of porcelain or ceramic figurines of bears - Berlin characters, keychains and magnets with the little man, "Ampelmann", typical of Berlin machines models "Trabant", as well as edible souvenirs as confectionery and chocolate.