Entertainment in Hamburg
Entertainment in Hamburg focused on shoppers, nature lovers, foodies, fans of culture and a night's rest.
Amusement Parks in Hamburg
- "Hamburger Dom": this amusement park, you will find how innocent children roundabouts, and a dizzying rides such as roller coasters (of the park about 300 different rides). It is worth noting that on Fridays after 22:00, you can enjoy the fireworks.
- "Heide Park": feature in this theme park - 50 rides, among which deserve special attention "Wild stream", "Limit", "Colossus", "giant squid". In addition, you can enjoy the fantastic show, which involved clowns, magicians and a variety of trained animals, ride on the lake by paddle steamer, go on a mini-tour on the express train Heide, jet-boating, rafting, spend time in the games zone "Lucky Land".
- "Hansa Park": it offers visitors a ride on the rides "Great Falls", "Flying Shark", "Petrel". A strolling on thematic areas, your child will be able to sit by the fire in the company of Indians to enter the country hunters and cowboys find themselves in Mexico to do research on the attraction of distant galaxies "Space Scooter", see the Water Circus.
What kind of entertainment in Hamburg?
From the nightlife is worth paying attention toClub "the Cotton" (restaurant pleases jazz lovers and interesting entertainment programs) and "GrosseFreiheit 36" (the club is famous for the daily disco indie-rock and sometimes passing here theme parties).
Consider themselves to extreme travelers? At your service - a seaplane or balloon (to organize such a tour can help you, for example, the company "Clipper Aviation").
An interesting attraction for loversretro car can be a visit to the Automobile Museum "Prototyp" - then they will be able to admire the racing cars of the postwar period and more modern models. In addition, there wishing to offer a glimpse into the store, where you can get a miniature model racing cars.
Entertainment for children in Hamburg
- Tierpark Hagenbeck: in the Hamburg zoo offers children and adults will be able to admire different views. For example, in the "Jungle Night" you can see the show, the main role in which is played by elephants, horses, birds, acrobats.
- "Miniatur Wunderland" Museum: be sure to check out here with their children - any child would love to see the entire continent with tunnels, roads, trains, streets, parks, stadiums, made in miniature format.
Visit noisy discos, museums, the zoo and the planetarium, walking on the lake ... All this awaits you on vacation in Hamburg.