Shops and shopping centers in Munich
The Bavarian capital attracts thosetourist-shoppers, who easily parted with indecently large sums. Countless department stores and boutiques worldwide brands operate every day of the week except Sunday from 9 am to 8 pm. On Sundays and public holidays urgently needed things you can try to buy, for example, in the station store, but it is better to stock up on everything you need in advance.
- Kaufingerstraße and Noyhauzershtrasse -relatively inexpensive pedestrian streets in the center of Munich. Length of the street, shops are not considered. There crowded and spent a lot of time on the waiting list in the fitting room. However, a walk through the city center you need to admire the neighboring each other postwar building construction and architecture of old Bavaria, as well as taste the local dishes. But remember: Munich experienced shopaholics still advised to stay away from the city center.
- Especially it is necessary to talk about the six-story department storeHirmer, devoted himself to the power of men's fashion. Located shop in a beautiful building, it is especially beautiful in the summer, each window opening decorated with vases of flowers. Elegant men can pick out clothes for work, leisure or special occasions, such as weddings. Purchased clothing, if necessary, it is easy to adjust on a figure in the studio on the 4th floor. Relatively inexpensive clothing traded on the underground floor. The most pathetic - 4th floor. On the fifth floor selling clothes large sizes.
- Galeria Kaufhof - a large shopping center onMarienplatz. In the Christmas holidays come alive by moving it showcases fantastic characters and become a real tourist attraction. Break to showcases or the department store with Christmas discounts becomes easy. As expected, you can find clothing, shoes, accessories, electronics for the whole family and for every budget. If you are not looking for a one-day, and a quality suit, then you, too, here.
- Zendlingershtrasse - a quiet street. It starts as from Marienplatz. Here you can buy interesting gifts and souvenirs, as well as to explore the boutiques, though not superizvestnyh brands, but do not lose from this in elegance and originality.
- Marienplatz is known for its Christmas market. Its opening carries himself mayor last November on Friday. It lasts until Christmas Bazaar. What can we say about the choice here of gifts to the most favorite holiday - the choice is huge.
- PEP - Perlacher shopping arcade. Located in the eastern area of Neuperlach, get comfortable on the subway. The department store is popular among local and surrounding residents. Therefore, all kinds of cafes and restaurants with varied menus are especially numerous. Do not lag behind and additional services: studio, studio, pharmacy, banks, beauty salons. Often there are fashion shows and exhibitions.
- Another interesting shopping complexes: Riem Arcaden on the metro Messestadt-West Olympia Einkaufszentrum and at Metro stations.
- Ingolstad Village - Vacation Outlet. It is located 50 min. drive from Munich. To reach by car or can be a special bus Shopping Express. On the streets of a stylized shopping village has everything for a comfortable shopping - hotels and restaurants. In the district you can admire the well-kept rural landscape, historic castles, to visit the brewery. Outlet positions up to 60% on clothing brands.