Hong Kong's Beaches
Hong Kong is not a beach resort, althoughsurrounded on all sides by water. In the city there is the coastal hotels, and other familiar places for beach attributes. However, every year there is a lot of interested persons, including those from Russia, to visit Hong Kong beaches. Planning a trip is better in the summer as in the winter the temperature rises only up to +13 Celsius. Most of the beaches protected by the mountains, which guarantees the absence of large waves and calm swimming. Almost all of the beaches, with a few exceptions, are declared public. Total in Hong Kong about 45 beaches.
The most attractive beaches
- The first artificial beach in Hong Kong Golden Beach. The area of the beach is about 80 thousand sq. M. m. is unique in that its territory is a volleyball court. Around the beach, lots of shops, hotels and restaurants.
- First-class beach Turtle Cove attractsVisitors emerald water near the coast. To avoid shark attacks from the sea, there is a special mesh. The whole beach area is covered with a nice touch of fine sand. In spite of the excellent conditions for leisure (changing rooms, playgrounds), and the beach has a major drawback: only 50 meters away from the noisy highway it is laid.
- Beach, Big Wave Bay is located in the south-eastpart of Hong Kong. Behind him the reputation of the seat of the surfers, but the desired wave height does not always happen. The rest of the time it is visited by Hong Kong people and visitors. On the beach there is no shortage in the shower cubicles, changing rooms and toilets. From a stone's throw from the chic shopping centers, parking.
- Known more for Hong Kong Repulse Bay beachsurrounded by hotels, large supermarkets and cafes. There is a lot for a barbecue, sports. Not so long ago the beach was renovated and is once again ready to take all comers.
- The longest beach in Hong Kong - Cheung Sha (Lantau Island). It stretches 3 km along the sea, fully landscaped, but the weekend is filled with locals.
- Beach Silvermine Bay Beach is located near theDisneyland. Therefore, on this beach so often encountered couples with children. In terms of water purity, it can be called one of the safest beaches in Hong Kong. Their services offer a variety of eateries and bars.
To the best sandy beaches in Hong Kong only left a good impression, do not go to the beach after the rain, when it is littered. Also not recommended to sunbathe in the nude or topless.