Tours in Budapest
One of the centers of European culture, Budapestinstantly and permanently captures the heart of its ancient architecture of every tourist and hospitality of local people, amazing cuisine and music sounding everywhere, under which you want to dance, even without knowing the movements. Still would! After czardas - a bright and vibrant symbol of Hungary, the same as the waltz in Vienna or salsa in Havana. Going on tour in Budapest, it is worth to take the clothes to be larger than usual, because to find a goulash of your dreams will by no means the first time.
Left Bank "Paris"
The Hungarian capital is divided into affluent on the Danubetwo large district - Pest and Buda. Pest lies on the left bank, its terrain is flat and the area of the city is often compared with Paris. Thoughts on the French capital evoke numerous shop windows, decorated with lots of love and good taste.
Architectural delights Pest exerted on photoall the participants of the tour in Budapest - a neo-Gothic stately image of the Parliament, which has become the hallmark of the city, and caryatids on the pompous buildings Andrássy Avenue.
Briefly about the importance
- One of the main attractionsKalman homeland and Liszt - hot springs. This city became the world's only capital of the state, which has the status of spa resort. Fifty participants baths tours in Budapest can take a hot bath healing, have a coffee and indulge in dozens of other delights of life - from massages to exfoliation.
- Booking a room at the hotel "Gellert", you can visit the adjacent eponymous the pool and the services of its medical staff free of charge.
- Budapest's climate is temperate continental, andbecause summer is quite a long and hot, and winter temperature rarely drops below -5 degrees. It is best to book tours to Budapest in the spring or summer, when the number of visitors to the city and allows you to visit the baths without the crowds, and architectural sights.
- Budapest International Airport, which does notsurprisingly, is named after Franz Liszt, and access to the city arriving guests by special buses that take passengers to the final station of the blue metro line in Budapest.
- One of the favorite attractions visitors to the city -a trip to the historic Buda cable car that transports passengers from the Chain Bridge at the foot of the hill at Clark Square to the ancient fortress at the top. His first trip to the funicular made in 1870.