Water parks in Budapest
If you happen to visit in Budapestthe water park, you will be able not only to actively spend time in the water and entertainment complex, but pleasantly surprised, considering his unusual architectural forms (about suspension bridges and towers of Angkor Wat is located - a copy of the famous Cambodian temple).
Water Park in Budapest
Waterpark "Aquaworld" pleases its guests:
- 11 water slides ( "Magic Carpet", "Vortex", "Rainbow", "Mountain Stream", "Jungle", "Octopus");
- 15 swimming pools, the water temperature is maintained at different levels (there are children, wave pool, jacuzzi, indoor, outdoor swimming pools and a diving springboard);
- 17 different saunas (aroma sauna, Finnish, Russian, salt, cryo-sauna);
- kids club "Bongo Kids Club" (available to younger guests who decide to break from the water rides - dry pool with balls, climbing wall, mini-house);
- shop where you can buy everything you need forswimming (true for those who decide spontaneously to visit the water park and who would not in possession of slippers, bathing suit, swimming equipment for children);
- a cafe.
It should be noted that, if desired, in the territory of "Aquaworld" You can have a massage.
Ticket price at the weekend: adult it will cost 4990 HUF / 06: 00-22: 00 (2 hours - 2690 HUF), 3-14 year old children - 2490 HUF / full day (2 hours - 1350 HUF). Cost of the ticket on weekdays children's ticket costs 2840 HUF / full day (2 hours - 1500 HUF), and the adult - 5690 HUF / full day (2 hours - 2990 HUF).
Water Activities in Budapest
Interested in hotel with swimming pool? Pay attention to the "Continental Hotel Zara", "Aria Hotel Budapest", "Bliss Hotel & Wellness" and others.
Fans will be able to custom entertainmentexplore the sights of Budapest on "Softrafting" rafting boat (May-September) - accompanied by a guide-athlete they will be able to navigate the river in the city, on their own driving with oars (the start of the city rafting, lasting 2.5 hours, occurs on Nepsziget; exemplary cost - 4000 HUF).
Equally interesting could be a tour bus amphibious River Ride - for a tour of the city followed by a stroll along the Danube (2 hour tour costs 4000 HUF).
If you decide to look at the inhabitants of the seas, youshould be sent to Tropicario-Oceanarium (ticket costs 2300 HUF). In the tropical zone (zone 8), you can see the animals, birds and plants, and in one of the rooms offer visitors to feed the stingrays hands.
You can relax on the beach baths Palatinus, wheresaunas, swimming pools with thermal water (temperature + 26-36˚ C), playgrounds and water slides. Adult ticket on weekdays costs 2600 HUF (on weekends - 3000 HUF), and children on weekdays - 1900 HUF (on weekends - 2100 HUF).