Markets and shopping centers Delhi
If you want to feel the Indian flavor, it is necessaryvisit one of the markets of Delhi. They represent a close street with benches and a huge number of people, where you can easily get lost. Clean and safe Delhi markets do not shine, but if you have not been in the Indian market, you have not been to India.
Here, buy bright clothes made of natural fabrics, saris, leather shoes handmade products of local artisans, silver jewelry, spices, incense, ayurvedic medicines, cosmetics.
- Main Bazaar is near a train station in New Delhi. You can stare at the hippies or rastamanov and members of similar subcultures.
- Connaught Place and Connaught Circus limitunderground Palika Bazaar. Here you can buy a decent quality of European clothing and authentic Indian, high quality wheels with classical Indian music.
- Yashwant - then the Russian-speaking tourists will easily communicating. No wonder it is located near the Russian Embassy.
- Chandi Chowk stretched along the long street tofour kilometers. The best place to buy cheap silver and Indian wholesale and retail - market. It is better if you will with a reagent for assessing the quality of the metal. Sulphur does not change color on contact with a fake, and if a little heated, turns black in the presence of silver.
- Haat-Bazaar - there under the patronage of Tourism Department of India. In addition to selling products folk crafts, there are concerts and exhibitions.
- Mandzhanu-ka-Tilla - authentic Tibetan market goods Delhi to the north in a place of residence of immigrants from Tibet.
Markets are beginning to work late. Ye men of "Morning" takes twelve hours to the day. Trade Rush begins with 16 hours and then until late at night does not stop there and the hum of human vanity.
- Ansal Plaza - a modern shopping center. There is an English pub and the department "apple" electronics.
- Connaught Place - Delhi District business center. Along the perimeter of the circular central area there are modern shops.
- Raiori - in this area there are five large shopping centers.
Shopping center in Delhi are many, they can be found and Western brands, and Oriental goods at low prices.