Ambiguous, unequal, unlike the others,unique and neblizkaya, India has always beckoned Europeans. Thanks to this thirst for the unknown, explorers discovered new countries and continents, and ancient country today like a magnet pulls and pulls to its shores hungry for enlightenment, relaxation or just a beach holiday. Surprisingly, the vast majority of travelers still grasp on the sands of Goa or Kerala something special for yourself. It should be borne in mind, choosing to holiday resorts in India, after going back and may not want to.
Always in the TOP
Indian resorts are located in the western partcountries in the south and on the islands. Despite the apparent "wildness" and "savagery" of India, hotels in each of the resorts there for every taste, wallet size and the desired degree of comfort:
- Kerala rocky terraces escapes into the oceanin the south of the country, but because the season lasts all year round. Lush greenery, white sand, plenty of fruit and wonderful mountain scenery - the main advantages of Kerala. At the local beaches are a variety of Ayurvedic centers, where they treat different ailments and bring into harmony with the world their own "I".
- In North Goa prefer to relax those whoIt moved to the resorts in India for a long winter full. There are not too clean, not always comfortable, and not always quiet at night, but because the local get-together is composed of young people, who only understands himself, and older people who have found peace in the chaos and muddy water.
- The southern part of Goa - the exact oppositenorthern neighbor. Hotels are comfortable, the ice is made from purified water, at night is generally quiet, and the price list for all services and products does not look quite humane. This fly respectable Europeans who want a taste of India, but only as a barely perceptible condiment to the main dish resort civilization.
- Lakshadweep Islands have chosen divers and those whoHe prefers the absence of any technical achievements of mankind. Only a few not too comfortable hotels and diving centers make the archipelago infrastructure, but some inconvenience is more than compensated by the extraordinary beauty of lagoons and a high degree of secluded beaches.
- To go to India resorts on the Andaman andNicobar Islands, you can, if you received a special permit. The archipelago has several national parks, whose territories are carefully protected. Privacy, environmental friendliness and great views - the three pillars of the ever-popular resorts in India.