Holidays in India in October
Weather conditions in India October improved. What changes should be noted?
Weather in India in October
South-west monsoon begins to recede, thanksbringing the number of clear days becomes much more. However postmussonny season, to which the October can not be called a perfect time of year, because sometimes swift downpours, storms, wind gusts gain.
The worst conditions are established in the Arabiancoast. Despite all, the amount of precipitation becomes much less. Besides, Goa and Maharashtra in October may be only four - five rainy days. Humidity remains high.
During the day the air can be warmed up to + 31 ... 32C, and in the evening may be cool to + 24C. The midday temperature in the capital is in the range + 19 ... 33C.
These weather conditions are not suitable for weather-sensitive people, but at the same time enjoy a relaxing holiday in India can be.
Holidays and Festivals in India in October
Holidays in India in October, ready to please the rich cultural and leisure activities. Various festivals and festivals allow to know Indian culture, which is unusual for us.
- Second October marks one of the most important events, namely the day of Mahatma Gandhi's birthday, which is the "father of the nation" and has played an important role in the struggle for Indian independence.
- In some years, in October accounted Dussera, which is a holiday symbol of victory of good over evil. On this occasion I decided to organize the festival, featuring a colorful procession.
- Twenty days after Dussery held Diwali, which is a holiday in honor of the return of Lord Rama after fourteen years of exile.
- In the second half of October in Jodhpur Marwar Festival is held, dedicated to music and dance. All events are held in the ancient fortress Mehangarh.
- In October, visitors can see how the people in India celebrate the New Year, called Annakuta.
A variety of events and festivals in India in October to consider the cultural program allows to discover the wonderful culture.
Prices for travel to India in October
In October marked appreciation of vacation in India. Despite this, the price increase is not critical. If you decide to purchase a World tour, the rise in price will not be perceptible. Take a chance to visit India in October and enjoy the journey!