Shopping in Indonesia
Indonesia - an exciting mix of traditions, cuisine,culture and architecture. Relevant here shopping: you can buy everything - clothes, jewelry, shoes, good copies of designer leather goods.
Popular purchases in Indonesia
- Batik - this is what tourists buy while shopping in Jakarta Pasar Beringharjo market there for this product set aside the entire first floor.
- In boutiques can not find replicated inEurope collection of clothes Indonesian designers. They work under the names Sofie, Kisoon Harto, Poppy Dharsono, Talisa House, Biyan, Ghea and Sebastian's, Ali Charisma, Ferry Sunarto, Herman Nuary, Postour & Co. The only "but" - the clothes in Indonesia is aimed at local residents and more small size. Find the right size have to outlet shopping in the suburbs of Jakarta or Bali Ketut's shop on Garlic Lane.
- From local souvenirs are a successsilverware, handicrafts made of wood, sisal bags, paintings by local artists, wooden masks, pottery and ceramic green frogs with gold casket. With figures of ebony and sandalwood and rattan furniture, be careful - because of climate change at home all this beauty can crack and break up into splinters.
- you can buy different products in any city ofCobra and python skin. Despite the fact that wallets, belts, purses and handbags made of snake skin artisanal product quality just fine, since production is established, many local businesses are doing it for 20 years. The same can be said of the python skin shoes - low price, the quality is no different from the exposed in the boutiques of famous brands. Of course, you can buy things in the market or in small shops.
- From edible from Indonesia can be brought coffee, jasmine tea, jasmine honey. If you are good with spices - you will appreciate the choice in the market, and a lot of vegetables and exotic fruits.
- In order to avoid haggling over every little thing, visit a supermarket in Kuta souvenir Geneva - here a fixed price, which will save you time.
- Those interested in buying equipment for surfing and snorkeling go to Bali Galeria in Kuta, and here you can find clothing brands.
- If you go to the shopping malls CitralandMall, Matahari Plaza, Sri Ratu Mall, Simpang Lima or Java Mall, you will find there is the European brand at European prices. The cheapest shopping center, where you can buy a decent pair of jeans for $ 5, is the Malioboro in Jakarta.
Activities in Indonesia