What to do in Eilat?
Eilat - Israel's prestigious resort,famous for its beautiful beaches, all kinds of water attractions, themed hotels (some of them stylized Thai village and the eastern locks).
What to do in Eilat?
- To visit the marine reserve - Dolphin Reef (here you can swim and take pictures with cute dolphins);
- Diving on a coral island (here, in the depths of the sea, you can see all kinds of fish, and on the island itself - the ruins, built in the XII century by the Crusaders of the ancient castle);
- Ride on camels and horses on Texas ranch (5 minutes' drive from Eilat);
- To visit to the ostrich farm, located in the southern part of the resort (there is possible not only to see the ostriches, but also ride on horseback to them);
- To visit the amusement park "King City Eilat" (Park offers drive on interesting attractions, such as the Corridor of fear and illusions Cave with curved mirrors and mazes).
Things to do in Eilat?
Start your acquaintance with Eilat should be a walk in theQuay. On this pedestrian street shops, souvenir shops, cafes and restaurants. In the evening here open their doors to bars and night clubs disco lovers.
Arrived in Eilat will be able to visitthe sights of the city and its surroundings - the ornithological center, which is home to a lot of birds of prey, St. Catherine's Monastery, the ancient fortress of Masada, Khaibar reserve. Lovers of active recreation tour can go on a boat-trip on the Gulf of Eilat or on a cruise, assuming a stop at the Egyptian coral island.
Proponents of an active beach holiday necessarilyYou should visit the Coral Beach (Eilat Coral Beach): your service - interesting underwater excursions, enrolling at which you can admire the unique corals and exotic fish. On the same beach you can ride a jet ski or water bike. And in the North beach for sunbathing, surfing and other water sports.
Eilat offers attractive opportunities fordiving - there is a place for beginners and advanced divers. You will be able to explore the depths of the Red Sea, home to numerous species of fish and coral.
Eilat is a center of free trade,so no shopping here is not necessary to leave. For shopping should go to the shopping malls, "Ha-Yam" (he and more than 120 shops) and "of BIG" (it is more than 30 boutiques).
Arrived in Eilat will be able to soak up the local beaches, scuba diving, kite and windsurfing, go on a safari in the desert by jeep or camel.