Shops and shopping centers in Tel Aviv
Tel Aviv has an extensive retail networktrade. In recent years, it has grown a bunch of shopping malls, or as they are called in Israel, the canyons, which are brought in goods from all over the world. However, shopping is not the main purpose of visiting Tel Aviv. They're coming here, first of all, for the sake of sandy beaches, an extensive excursion program, a highly developed modern medicine. And always nice to do some shopping after the implementation of the main goals of the trip with a sense of accomplishment.
- «Ralph Lauren», «Gucci», «Yves Saint Laurent»,«Chanel», «Versace» - is not an exhaustive list of boutiques on Kikar Hamedina Square. There are running the show glamor, gloss and glamor. Here the newest collections of the world's fashion houses. It catches the eye department of the Israeli designer, singer and composer Nicole Raydman - «Madame de Pompadour». How gorgeous facade store, and its contents related to high fashion. Here you can choose anything from Jean Paul Gaultier, Vivienne Westwood, La Perla, Cacharel, Alexander McQueen, Thierry Mugler and Valentin Yudashkin. List of shoe brands are not less representative. Needless to say that this place - for the wealthy. Another one of the many interesting boutiques of this area - «Get Maximum» - shop jewelery exclusively for the representatives of a strong half of mankind. Often on the square flash recognizable faces domestic oligarchs or their girlfriends. In the center is a shady park that is reassuring and invigorating coolness tired shoppers.
- All references to the shopping mallsTel Aviv can not do without «Azrieli Towers». In one of the three towers of the famous skyscraper in Israel is the mall, in which about 200 shops with souvenirs, products of local factories and popular brands middle segment. Number of restaurants here is so great that some deem their number equal to the number of shops. Sam mall occupies the three lower floors. And on the 49 floor of a skyscraper is an observation deck, which for a fee curious enjoying city views.
- Popular is also the canyon "Ramat Aviv", inwhich hosts fashion shows, music concerts and live music, unusual exhibition, for example, gowns made of plastic or other equally interesting materials.
- Carmel Market is located in the city center. Then mix all: food, souvenirs, modern electronics, b / musical instruments, worn clothes and brand new items from the collections. Market crosses the street with an exhibition-fair of fine and folk-applied art.
- Another fair with authentic works of Israeli artists is on the street. Nahalat Binyamin, closed on Tuesdays and Fridays.
- For the same Tuesdays and Fridays at Dizengoff Square offers a flea market, where, if you're lucky, you can find real rarities from the depths of time.