Bergamo Airport, better known as the airportMilan-Bergamo and Orio al Serio, actually serves the northern capital of Italy, Milan. Although the airport is geographically belongs to the same city - Bergamo, as is only 3 km away. Airport Bergamo is an international, as, indeed, and the main Milan Airport - Malpensa. Only airline serving the Orio al Serio Airport, a little lower rank.
Airport Bergamo service budgetairlines, among which is known throughout Europe - Ryanair. The Orio al Serio Airport you can fly low cost flights from various cities in Europe, including the available flight from Moscow to Bergamo, which is much cheaper than directly fly to Milan airport. Plus, you can get acquainted with a very beautiful city - Bergamo, before the trip to Milan.
What to eat?
Bergamo Airport has 7 food outlets - iscafes and restaurants, such as: "Agripromo Bergamo", "Iniziative Commerciali", "Mariana", "Espressamente". In these institutions the passenger can enjoy Italian cuisine, as well as meals and snacks, known around the world, such as hamburgers or sandwiches. Working hours Power points - from 8:00 to 00:00 local time.
Nowadays, the Internet is very necessary for the people,Most airports offer free Internet access. However, the airport in Bergamo, this service is not offered, or rather free internet is only available in the departure lounge, ie, passengers can use it only after the check-in. Before registering, you can access the Internet through a special internet terminals, a paid service.
Bergamo Airport has 5 parking types:
- Parking for the car rental companies;
- Fiscal parking for long term car parking;
- A two-level parking at the airport terminal;
- Parking for short-term parking, for example, for a welcoming / mourners;
- Parking for the disabled.
In general, passengers from the airport to get to Milan Bergamo, so consider this option, though easily accessible and to other nearby cities.
- Rent a car - for lovers of independent driving, various agencies are at the airport, car rental offer. With prices can be found by contacting the agent;
- Bus - Airport buses 3 carriers. The ticket price is the same, in the region of 9-10 euros (adult) and € 5 (children).
- The train - the train to Milan, can only be reached from the city of Bergamo. From the airport to the train / railway station local bus. The total amount will be approximately EUR 7 (for the bus to the w / e and for the train to Milan).