Tours in Naples
This sunny city on the shores of the Mediterranean- Birthplace of the famous romance, pizza and brave and strong-minded people. It is full of charm and evergreen trees, and it seems a pearl clouds that misfortune and adversity will never come to this blessed land. Going on tour in Naples, anyone can feel this overwhelming sense of freedom and celebration that helps its people to take each new day with joy and delight.
"These groves in the Gulf, these flexible olive ..."
Naples - the third largest after the capital andMilan city in the country. It is a major seaport, through which pass daily thousands of tons of cargo. Port of Naples gives a special charm: it noise fish market, and the seaside restaurants and cafes prepare delicious seafood dishes.
All photos taken during the tour to Naples,present in the frame Mount Vesuvius. Its peculiarity lies in the fact that Mount Vesuvius - an active volcano, the only one in continental Europe. It is considered dangerous, and its eruptions have repeatedly destroyed the neighborhood.
The beauty of the port city is legendary. It was delivered to Naples for the first time the phrase "see and die", and then later her remade to Paris and other European capitals.
Briefly about the importance
- The hottest month in these latitudes - August. Thermometers in midsummer often exhibit 40 that does not look too comfortable with the virtual absence of rains. The best time to travel to Naples - April and May or October, when the streets comfortable for walking, and there are refreshing showers in the evening.
- Naples - the birthplace of football club "Napoli", a visit to which the game is for the strong half of mankind a great reason to go to the capital of the Campania region.
- It was during the tour to Naples travelerHe gets the opportunity to taste authentic Italian pizza. There was once invented "Marinara" and the "Margherita", which have become classics of the genre in any pizzeria in each country.
- The historic city center was in the late twentieth century, the status entered in the UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Despite the goodwill and hospitalityNeapolitans, the city leads in criminal news reports. Taking a walk through the streets or dining in the cafe, do not leave unattended bags, wallets and phones.
- The best panoramic photo during a tour in Naplesworth doing from the lookout on the hill of Vomero from the monastery Certosa di San Martino. Worth a visit and the monastery, which today opened the National Museum and next door to him the fortress of the XIV century.