Tours in Venice
What could be more beautiful than a leisurely glidehuge heavy gondola through the quiet waters of the channel, and the contemplation of sailing past the majestic palaces, the walls of which are touched by time and the sea? Barcarolle softly pours from the mouth of the beautiful handsome gondolier, and the midday sun gilds the clock in the bell tower of the Cathedral of St. Mark ... Life is good! And, going on tour to Venice, the traveler gets the chance to choose the carnival mask in a shop in a narrow street, to know that the Bridge of Sighs is not so romantic as it sounds, and a cup of coffee while admiring the thousands of pigeons on the most amazing Italian square.
Briefly about the importance
- Venice - not the cheapest city in the Old World,but because prices for hotels, meals, and transportation here can not seem humane. Booking tours to Venice, it is best to choose a hotel in the mainland. The cost of rooms in this hotel could be much lower, and nearby food stalls will help to solve the problem with the breakfast or dinner.
- Latitude, which is locatedCity, corresponds to the position of Crimea. Summers are hot and quite long, but the temperature rarely rises above 25, even in July. The most rainy months - June, August and November, when in Venice greatly increases the likelihood of flooding. Winter is quite wet and brief, frost and snow - a rarity, but the moisture and winds from the sea make this season is not too pleasant for tours in Venice.
- Venice is connected to a single metrosistemoy with the neighboring cities of Treviso and Padua, where you can make excursions.
- To see the process of creation of the famous productsGlass can be on the island of Murano. Factories for the production of its exist here for several centuries. Prices on products - is lower than in other areas of the city. The same situation is with other people's Venetian fishing - lace. They still do on Burano island in the Venetian lagoon.
- Gondoliers who run the famousVenetian boats, most of them - men. Only one lovely lady got into their symmetrical rows and all the Venetian boatmen - 433 people, as happened historically.
For lunch or dinner during the tour in Venicebest away from the main tourist routes. So prices are several times smaller, and the quality of food - much higher. Grab a bite on the go can be a piece of pizza, took it on tap in any of the street cafes fast.