Where to eat in Kaunas?
"Where to eat in Kaunas?"- This question invariably arises among those who will gather to rest in the Lithuanian city. To quench hunger and a good time can be in the national Lithuanian and Japanese, French, Italian and other restaurants. Difficulties with the choice of food places in Kaunas will not arise - with the menu and prices is available, without going into the room (this information is reflected on the stands located on the street).
Where to eat cheaply in Kaunas?
The city rabotaket many democratic caféYou can taste the famous Lithuanian dumplings, fried potato sausage "vederay" (they are served with fried onions and bacon). In search of inexpensive and comfortable places to visit restaurant Pizza Jazz - here you will be offered to eat snacks, fresh salads and desserts at reasonable prices. In addition, there are often themed evenings for jazz music.
Where to eat in Kaunas tasty?
- Miestro Sodas: It can be seen at this restaurant as preparing meals, and listen to music, published out of the piano keys scarlet. Here you will be offered to eat a variety of salads, such as foie gras, goat cheese and nuts, first courses (note the berry soup), meat and fish dishes (they immediately steamed, grilled, stewed, baked and roasted on a spit , a), a variety of cakes and pastries.
- Sfinksas: this restaurant specializes in European dishes. On the menu you will find a wide selection of salads, branded steaks, vegetarian hot and cold snacks. And on weekdays in the restaurant can come to a cheap and tasty business lunch.
- Medziotoju Uzeiga: This restaurant features a medieval interior (everywhere apart trophies). Here you can enjoy Lithuanian and European dishes - stews of meat of wild boar in beer sauce, venison steak, venison carpaccio, hot chocolate cake.
- Avilys: this restaurant offers dishes of national cuisine. In addition, there is produced a beer with honey aroma, so guests can try unusual dishes such as beer soup, beer mousse, ice cream beer. If you decide to drink beer, something to it then you will be served traditional snacks in the form of smoked ribs, cheese donuts and chicken wings.
- Blue Orange: in this little bar like beer lovers, DJ sets and live performances in the spirit of indie rock.
Gastronomic tours of Kaunas
As part of a gastronomic tour of Kaunas you will see how bread is baked fragrant, learn how to make beer and cheese, cooked fish and other national dishes.
Kaunas is famous for its modern entertainment and shopping centers, sports facilities, churches, cathedrals and museums, as well as delicious Lithuanian dishes.