Where to rest in Malaysia
Malaysia - an amazing country in SoutheastAsia, tradition and culture which affect trade relations with India and China. It is a country of contrasts: ancient tropical forest with wild plants and animals side by side with modern skyscrapers. Extensive beaches attract many tourists, and the sea, dotted with corals - a real discovery for divers. Malaysian food is the most delicious and varied Asian and leaves no one indifferent. Where better to relax in Malaysia? That age-old question, anxious travelers.
Vacation with children
Malaysia to visit everyone, particularly thoselike children, so feel free to take them on a trip. But where better to relax in Malaysia with the children? Of course, the vast beaches of white sand. The child will be able to splash around and nakupatsya in the sea, at the same time explores the nearest coast and get acquainted with the local flora and fauna. Thus you will plant his love and respect for nature.
To stock up impressions for the whole year ahead, by all means go with the baby to the city of Kuala Lumpur and visit the following places:
- Bird Park. Once in the park, you will plunge into the unforgettable world of birds, where they live comfortably in a suitable habitat. Here you can find rare hornbills and other unique inhabitants.
- Butterfly Park. What could be more surprising of these fragile and colorful insects? Here they were more than six thousand, and they belong to the one hundred and twenty species.
- Orchid Garden is located right next to the Butterfly Park, so do not miss the opportunity to see the most rare orchids in the world.
- The National Zoo is waiting for visitors to thirteen kilometers from the city center. You have a good time watching the numerous animals.
- Akvanarium will allow you to be at seadepth. Above his head will swim tiger sharks, and stories about the peculiarities of the local inhabitants to help form a correct understanding of their world.
Also a lot of interesting excursions for children on the islands of Penang and Langkawi.
Malaysia resorts are very different from each otherresting on intensity. If you want to enjoy a measured, calm pastime, it is better to go to one of the islands in the eastern part of the state. For example, perfect Borneo island, rich in lush vegetation, bays, orangutans and strange birds. On the largest island of Langkawi also have, what to see: there is a lot of water attractions: waterfalls, hot springs, lakes in the middle of the jungle.
Fans rest in the city like CapitalKuala Lumpur, the famous ultra-modern active leisure activities. A large number of restaurants, boutiques, antique shops, ancient temples will carry away for a long time, and visit the TV tower will allow to see the green valley Klang.
Now you know where to go for a vacation in Malaysia, so you can collect your bags and go on an unforgettable journey.