Rest in Montenegro in February
Weather in Montenegro in February, many touristsRussia is able to please the heat because the air warms up to + 12-14C in the south to the north + 5-7C. In the northern regions of snow may fall, and in the south it rains. In addition, Montenegro is often a strong wind blows. Despite this, you can enjoy walks, do not be able to feel the harsh winter. If desired, you can visit the ski resorts of Zabljak, Kolasin, because in these areas the weather Montenegro promotes winter sports. Besides, you can visit several festivals and witness the extraordinary events, because February is rich in cultural events.
Holidays and festivals in Montenegro in February
- Hot winter in the mountains. This festival allows visitors to learn about the unusual culture of Montenegro, witness the art and entertainment, specially designed shows. The festival takes place in the North of Montenegro and mountain areas.
- St. Tripun day in which - it is a holiday,which appeared in the IX century. Festival is held in honor of St. Tripun, the patron saint of Kotor. Each tourist can attend the performances of local choirs and concerts by folk groups.
- Bokalskaya night - it is a holiday, oneof the most significant for the residents and tourists of Tivat. Bokalskaya night different entertainment program and lets you know the rich culinary traditions.
- Ex-Yu Fest in Podgorica is movies talented filmmakers from the former Yugoslavia.
- mimosa festival takes place in Herceg Novi, Kotor,Tivat. This holiday symbolizes the coming of spring. Festival of mimosa - a chance to see the parade of majorettes, performances of brass bands, parades, where participants have to carry branches blooming mimosa. In Herceg Novi for several weeks taken hold theatrical, musical and literary concerts, art exhibitions, balls, masquerades, sports competitions. Tourists especially interesting to visit the fishermen's festivals, because they are unusual cultural events. About forty years under the mimosa festival in Herceg Novi held "Winter Salon", which allows the representatives of creative professions, among which should be noted painters and sculptors show their works.
- Carnival which is held annuallyattracts tourists who plan to stay in Montenegro in February, ball-masquerade, children's carnival, folk festivals, presentation of national dishes. Kotor carnival attracts many Russians and Europeans who want interesting and rich to spend time to get acquainted with the culture of Montenegro.