Peru - a country that is famous for a variety ofethnic composition. Up to the present day in the country has a rich history of Indian tribes and the preference of their celebrations. National characteristics of Peru should be taken into account every tourist wishing to spend long-awaited vacation is nice.
Nuances Peruvians mentality
Many people say that Peruvians slow andnot always punctual. However, this largely depends on the origin of resident. For example, Métis and other descendants of mixed marriages can be talkative, fussy. At the same time, the Indians who live in the mountainous regions of Peru, showing poise and do not tend to rush into things.
Tourists should be prepared for the fact that ordersrestaurants may be delayed, so you need to be patient, and public transport is delayed, which implies non-compliance with timetables.
Peruvians tend to show friendliness andfriendliness even toward strangers. You can be sure that the local people will help or give good advice, not expecting a reward, if necessary. The fact is that the politeness and friendliness are the rules of etiquette.
Peruvians are true patriots. Desiring to establish good communication with new friends, try to avoid any negative comments about the country. Be prepared for the conservatism of Peruvians. Young people tend to listen to the elders, and the family decided to treat with special care. Despite the conservatism of men and women have equal rights, which is a culture of innovation in society.
How to behave in Peru?
- Appearance should be neat. Try to clean your shoes. Get the desire for cleanliness!
- A foreigner must make an appointment in advance, but be prepared for the fact that the Peruvian late for 10 - 30 minutes.
- Since communication with the Peruvian, remember thatWe need to avoid talking about internal politics, finances. Even with new friends to keep at ease, but to pass on "you" should not be. The optimal form for new acquaintances considered "senor" with the name of a person.
- Representatives of the Indian peoples can not bephotographed in the street, if it was not received permission. Urban residents also often refuse to be photographed. The religious institutions allowed photography without flash.
- Alcohol should not be carried away. In particular, with alcoholic drinks have to be careful during business meetings. In order to smoke, you need to ask permission, comfortable with the fact that others will be smoking.