Shopping in Warsaw
Souvenirs in Warsaw
Warsaw is not only the capital of Poland, but alsoone of the most attractive European cities for shopping. When planning a visit to Poland, is to determine in advance what to bring from Warsaw - it will help to save valuable time searching for gifts to friends and relatives.
What to bring from Warsaw?
- The clothes and shoes. In the center of Warsaw, a large number of large shopping centers, for example, Real M1, Klif, Blue City, Sadyba Best Mall and others, all of which are a lot of Polish and foreign fashion brands. Deserved popular leather shoes and bags produced in Poland. The cost of products is quite affordable, and quality - excellent.
- In the list of mandatory purchases includedtraditional Polish souvenirs. The largest number of shops and stores with a variety of souvenirs are concentrated in the Market Square. Here folk artists and craftsmen will offer you: figurines-Sirenko - up protector of the city, painted wooden dolls, Easter eggs, small paintings with views of Warsaw. And, of course, magnets, key chains and many other memorable detail. Embroidered napkins and tablecloths and linen products - bedding, kitchen towels, pot holders, as well as folk costumes.
- Alcohol, cheeses, sausages and honey. Among the alcoholic drinks most noteworthy "Zubrovka" Polish wine and beer gzhanes. In Poland, it is very popular goat cheese ostsipek, oshtepok and bundza (cheese). Among the sausages - the famous Krakow, smoked frankfuterki, kabanosy. Polish honey differs delicate taste and unmatched flavor.
- Jewellery made of amber. Jewelry, paintings and ornaments of the Polish amber is better to buy in retail shops, do not forget to keep your receipt of purchase in order to avoid problems at the border.
- Salt Lamps - they brought from the city of Wieliczka,where the salt mines. If you are concerned about what to buy in Warsaw as a gift to friends and family, remember that the lamp will not only memorable, but also a useful souvenir, as its radiation has a beneficial effect on the human body.
It is only a short list of useful and memorabilia that can be brought from Warsaw, in the case of purchase limited to your wallet thick and the size of a suitcase.
Number of Photos in Warsaw
Souvenirs in Warsaw