Water parks in Bialystok
Resting in Bialystok, travelersit is recommended to visit the local water park, and a chance to free it fun, it makes sense to stay at the hotel "Golebiewski", in which it is located.
Aquapark in Bialystok
Water Park "Tropikana" pleases visitors:
- sports wave pool;
- recreational pool;
- 3 swimming pools with hydro massage(Magnesium-calcium, alkaline mud) - immersion in them helps to improve blood circulation, relax on a psychological and physical level, relieve pain in muscles and joints;
- paddling pool for children (depth - 40 cm) and a sandbox;
- water slides, including a slide "Bulb";
- playgrounds for beach volleyball;
- terrace for sunbathing on sun loungers;
- saunas (1 bath, 2 dry saunas, eucalyptus flavors are used, spruce, alpine herbs);
- snow and ice caves and salt grotto.
Guests who are not hotel guests"Golebiewski" (since when it has an aquarium with freshwater fish, the visitors can see the pike, roach, perch, carp and other fish), paying entrance fees at the following rates (per 1.5 hours): 4-12 year-olds - 15 and adults - 30 PLN (in excess of the time, every subsequent 1.5 hours are subject to a surcharge in the amount of PLN 5 to 1).
Water Activities in Bialystok
Identify themselves as active and fansenvironmental holiday? To be surrounded by nature, do not need to go far - if you wish, you can admire the scenery of the Bialowieza Forest (walking in the park, guests will be able to meet representatives of the local fauna) and explore the natural attractions of the area of the Biebrza marshes.
Guests Bialystok is advised to go toNarew National Park - here they will not only experience the padded biking and hiking trails, but also to explore the reserve with a river - always "poputeshestvuyte" on it on a punt or canoe. And even more interesting to go to a popular excursion called "Narew slalom" - willing to offer to overcome the 45 km kayak. And since the Narew Park is famous for its rich fauna, here you can see mammals, beaver, otter, 22 species of fish and birds.
A few places worth sharingtravelers - Hungarian national park (here you can relax, enjoying the crystal clear lakes, which are surrounded by greenery) and the Biebrza National Park (the vast peat bogs - a habitat of wetland birds, the entrance to the park costs 5 PLN / adult and 3 Polish PLN / children).