Shops and shopping centers in Lisbon
Lisbon - the capital of Portugal. Colorful country, a unique city. Temperamental locals, the river Tagus, ladders, lifts, cable cars, trams. Walking through the streets in the old part of the city, buying trinkets, tasting the coffee at the tables in the cafe, it is nice to get acquainted with the city.
The regions of Russia, Baixa, Chiado, Bairro Alto,Alfama and Lapa many boutiques worldwide and Portuguese brands. Pay attention to jewelry stores, buying them one of the most profitable in Lisbon. On Rua Dom Pedro V and Rua de Sao Bento located antique shops. In the area of Baixa good buy souvenirs. Flea Market, which is fully saturate the impressions stored in the Alfama quarter next to the church of Santa Engarsiya.
In inclement weather or if there is a need to buy a lot of stuff fell swoop, it is better to move to one of the malls.
- «Colombo» - its size this mall standsnot only in Portugal, in Europe, it also there are few competitors. The number of stores in it more than 440 restaurants and cafes - about 60. There is an entertainment area, a huge cinema. Very convenient opening hours - from nine to zero overnight. It works center on weekends, but on weekdays is preferable to visit - people less. Located in the «Colegio Militar» metro station, blue siding.
- «Vasco da Gama» - designers of the centerWe come up with a glass roof, from which water flows down to him. Buyers feel a little under that dome-like aquarium fish. Here you can buy all the most popular products for women, men, children, family, life. Entertainment and catering points is enough. Lovely view of the park and the Tagus river Nations, opening the windows also decorate shopping in «Vasco da Gama». Metro station «Oriente», the red line.
- «Amoreiras» - construction of shopping centers in Lisbon began with him. All good mall just a metro station nearby no. It is located on Avenida Engenheiro Duarte Pacheco.
- «El Corte Ingles» - representative of the popularSpanish chain. Its building has nine floors already. Clothing stores, cosmetics, household goods, electronics, supermarket - everything is there. Located next to the Eduardo IV Park on Avenida Antonio Augusto de Aguiar.
- «Freeport Outlet» - is located 40 km from the cityon the highway A1. To get to it just about half an hour from the city center by car or public transport. The outlet can be reached by public bus or by train from the station and free shuttle bus to the destination. In 120 boutiques buyers are waiting for tangible discounts on products of European brands.
- «Armaz ns do Chiado» - the mall, especially in favoriteYouth, as is a wide variety of digital equipment, CD and DVD discs. There is a great book department, a lot of sports clothing. Located on Rua do Carmo, Metro «Praca Rossio».