Shopping in Lisbon
Lisbon - a lot of unusual cultural andarchitectural sights, beautiful nature, modern and ancient monuments, which every year attract tourists from all over the world. In addition, Portugal's capital is a real boon for shoppers. Tourist center of the city is almost completely filled with shops, souvenir shops and boutiques. Due to the fact that the majority of the most famous boutiques are located in the old urban neighborhoods, shopping in Lisbon can easily be combined with a tour of the local sights.
Experts shopping argue that the Lisbon shops - some of the best in the world. The biggest shopping mall of the city is located in the pavilions of the exhibition «EXPO98».
What to buy in Lisbon? In Lisbon stores, malls and boutiques you can buy clothes and shoes of famous brands, interesting souvenirs and handicrafts: the rich collection and value of things is much lower than anywhere else.
- Leather products. His visiting card of Lisbon are leather. Especially popular are the leather footwear, gloves, hand bags, and so on. The quality of these products is very high. For example, the Portuguese footwear can last for several years, is not afraid of continuous use and bad weather. In Lisbon shops and boutiques can be purchased as a classic shoes, and shoes, made with the latest fashion.
- Clothing brands. As for the clothes it, the local stores you can find lots of interesting and unusual things. These can be things of the Portuguese production and the other European brands. The great demand among buyers enjoy the clothes of the Portuguese firms as Salsa, Dom Coletto and Lanidor, and European brands Massimo Dutti, Zara, Burberry, Ermenegildo Zegna, H & M and Mango.
- Jewelry. For those who are interested in the question of what to bring from Lisbon, as a gift to a loved one, the perfect choice will be jewelry, prices here are slightly lower than in Russia.
- Ceramics. Portugal is famous for its pottery. Those who like beautiful dishes and a variety of things for the interior to find in Lisbon is very much interesting. Charming vases, plates with different ornaments, porcelain salad, made of a cabbage leaf, become a worthy gift.
- Products from flax. Particular attention should also be paid to products made of cotton and linen: napkins, tablecloths, towels will look good in any home.
- Port wine. It is impossible to leave the Portuguese capital and without the legendary bottle of port wine, produced in the North of Portugal from the best grapes. It can be purchased in a supermarket or in specialized shops. Also, tourists love to buy in Lisbon and Madeira wine Vinho verde.
- Food. Sausage and cheese, meat and fish specialties, seafood, olive oil, coffee and delicious sweets - all this can be called landmarks of Portuguese gastronomy, which you can easily treat loved ones.