What to do in Ufa?
Ufa - a beautiful and contradictory city wherenearby historical monuments coexist with the architecture of the Soviet era, large factories and many cultural and entertainment venues.
What to do in Ufa?
- Visit the Bashkir State Opera and Ballet Theatre;
- Photographed on a background of the monument "Horse Rider" (Bashkir folk hero Salavat Yulaev);
- Visit the Church of the Intercession of the Mother of God and the temple of Ufa Bogorodsk.
Things to do in Ufa?
Going for a walk along the Lenin street, you can see the symbol of Ufa - a monument marten (it is the guardian of family values).
Lovers must visit Bridge of love: You can leave the ribbon and clasp (eternal love symbols).
The children should go to the puppet theater,Bashkir State Philharmonic Society (a program designed specifically for children), the National Youth Theatre named after Karim, children's entertainment center "Aquarium" and "Bungalow". Feel free to go to Adventureland Kashkadan, name or Yakutova Aksakov.
- Fans of noisy entertainments can spend time innightclubs, discos, concert venues. In the evening you can go with your partner in the restaurant "Khazar" or "first summer club". Do you like to sing karaoke and smoking hookah? Be sure to go to a karaoke hookah "Lido".
- In Ufa there are many establishments where you can enjoy a game of billiards. So, you can go to "OffSide", "12 feet", "At the top".
- Active travelers will stay in the localIce Palace: here it is possible to stand on skates, to take part in races on a motorcycle on the ice, the match of the KHL championship (they are held in this Palace on a regular basis).
- You may want to organize their leisure time outside the city. At your service - paintball, ride on quads, balloon flight.
In memory of his visit to Ufa, the Bashkir honey should be purchased, national silver ornaments and local balms.
Ufa - beautiful, green and hospitable city, offering guests excellent opportunities for relaxation.