Stockholm 3 days
Stockholm began to be built in the XII century in the place whereLake Mälaren is connected by channels with the Baltic. The proximity of the sea was largely determined by the unusual layout of the Swedish capital, a favorable geographical location of the city allowed him to quickly develop and gain influence. Going to Stockholm for 3 days, the traveler has a chance to get acquainted with the largest Scandinavian city and its most famous sights.
Sweden's capital is not just an honorary honoredthe title of European Capital of Culture. Important role in this played the Stockholm museum, to see the most important among them is quite real in 3 days. The most popular use of the exposition:
- The National Museum, which houses aboutsixteen thousand paintings. Among the masterpieces - the paintings of Rembrandt and Watteau, and complement the collection of more than 30 thousand items and handmade products made at different times in Scandinavia.
- Museum of Modern Art, whose rooms boast masterpieces of Dali and Picasso.
- Museum of National Antiquities, the lion's share of the exhibits are found by archaeologists during expeditions to Sweden. The museum is responsible for many issues relating to the country's history.
- Nobel Museum, where you can learn interesting details from the life of the famous founder of the Fund and the laureates were awarded the prize in his name.
- ABBA museum storing many curiosities dedicated to the most popular band in the history of modern music.
Where it all began ...
It Gamlastan area - a place where the coststart tour "Stockholm for 3 days." Its ancient streets of the city in its infancy, and the local attractions can tell a lot about the inquisitive traveler.
Klara Church above all ascends to heavenin the capital of Sweden. Its tower is visible from all corners of the city, like the bell tower Riddarholmskoy church, which is considered the oldest urban construction. Its construction began in the XIII century, and the building was used for many centuries, the burial place of Swedish kings.
Visiting a fairy tale
Once in Stockholm for 3 days with the children,Tourists in a hurry to visit junibacken - children's center, which successfully combines a museum exhibition and entertainment venues. Junibacken devoted to the works of Astrid Lindgren and Tove Jansson and his stage performances are held on a daily basis on the grounds of their works. In the center of shops selling souvenirs fabulous, and the restaurant serves the best Swedish cuisine, especially the favorite once Carlson and Moomin Troll.