Tours in Pattaya
Most of all Thai resort city PattayaIt stretches on the shores of the Gulf of Thailand. There are no large industrial enterprises, and almost all the inhabitants of the city are working in the tourism sector. Going on tour to Pattaya, enough to bring your passport and credit card, and everything else at the resort can be expensive to buy or rent.
The weather and nature
Subequatorial climate in the city providesdistinct rainy season. Most wet period starts in Pattaya in March and ends in November only. During the summer months the number of rain falls somewhat reduced, but the air is humid. Record for showers - September and October.
Optimal timing for the tour to Pattaya - December, January and February. During this period, the air temperature is close to 30, but the lack of heavy rainfall makes the weather a comfortable and conducive to rest.
Briefly about the importance
- Booking tours to Pattaya, it is important to know that the international airport is located 40 km from the city, and therefore have to take care of the transfer.
- The entire coastal strip in the resort is busy beaches. In the heart of the water can be quite muddy during the high season, so better to book hotels in the north or the south beach area.
- Excursion to the botanical garden of Madame Nong mustto take its place in the list of mandatory cases during the tour to Pattaya. One of the most beautiful parks in Southeast Asia offers to meet with hundreds of orchid species of amazing beauty.
- For children and adults in the resort opened manyFarms where you can see performances of animals. Tigers and crocodiles, elephants and monkeys willingly demonstrate their skills under the watchful supervision of homo sapiens.
- Lovers of the sea particularly pure old-timersrecommend sunbathing and swimming on the island of Koh Lan is located in an area of Pattaya. On the islands you can try paragliding and scuba diving, fishing and try to catch a wave to surf.
Among the attractions that are worthvisit during a tour to Pattaya - Golden Buddha carved on the side of a cliff Khao Chi. Its height is more than 100 meters, and is dedicated to the image half-century anniversary of the reign of King Rama IX. Despite the relatively young age of the sights, which was opened in 1996, the Buddha is in great attention of tourists coming to the resort.