Airport in Ankara
Esenboga - International Airport in Ankara,located in 30 kilometers in the direction of the northern part of the capital of Turkey, it was built in 1955. Today, the airport is considered one of the most modern airports in Europe.
airport facility consists of:
- The runway, 2,600 meters long, which is equipped with modern technical facilities
- passenger terminal, serving international and domestic flights
- premises and technical purposes for aircraft maintenance
The airline serves approximately 20airlines, which include airlines flying from different cities of Russia. Daily air dock accepts flights from Germany, Finland, Denmark and other European countries. There is also served by domestic flights to resort cities Gizantep, Antalya and others.
Annual passenger traffic is growing, as well as the number of areas with which connected the airport in Ankara.
Airport is ready to provide the mostcomfortable conditions for passengers on their territory. Well established work help desk, information on which can be obtained in several languages.
Comfortable lounges enrich remaining before the voyage. You can also visit feeding stations - cafes and restaurants.
If necessary, contact the clinic, there will always render first aid.
Much attention is paid to disabled people, made them meet and support.
On the forecourt is equipped with parking for 4,000 seats. It also provides car rental point.
To get from the airport in Ankara to a destination in several ways:
- Bus Havas Shuttle, the next routeCubuk Junktion- Pursaklar - Haskoy - Kecioren Bridge - Etlik Junktion - Havas City Terminal, departs from the parking lot through the airport every half hour. The journey time is just over 40 minutes
- A taxi, which can be ordered by phone, while still in the air, or upon arrival at the airport, the transportation of the company stands
- Rent a car
- Order a transfer.