Unfortunately, from Gelikarnasskogo mausoleum,Bodrum adorned two and a half thousand years ago and has been on the list of seven wonders of the world, today there are only ruins. But all the other wonders and delights of the lively resort of Turkey will not disappoint the traveler, who bought a tour to Bodrum and the interests of its past and present. Here I like to spend time active guests, because Bodrum is famous for its clubs, restaurants and the ability to surf without getting tired on a fairly serious waves of the blue Aegean Sea.
Briefly about the importance
- Bodrum Airport is 60 kilometers fromits beaches, so travelers need to take care of the transfer to the hotel. Ideal - Bus company Havas, regularly runs between the terminals and the area of hotel.
- Hotels and center associated taxis andgo on an excursion around the city by bus or rental car. Roads in Turkey are good, but the manner of driving of some drivers may seem to Russian motorists are not too correct.
- All the beaches in the resort owned hotels. Participants of the tour in Bodrum at Hotel reservations can be selected and beach - sandy gravel or unmade.
- The swimming season starts in the middle of the resortMay, when the water warms up to +18. Comfortable taking sea and sunbathing can be up to the beginning of November, and the summer heat is not as dismal as in Antalya. Bodrum is located on the shores of the Aegean sea in the area is quite strong winds. They bring coolness sunbathing and give that same wave for water sports.
- Famous Bodrum carpets make and sell inChokmakdag village near the resort. The prices here are quite nice, as compared to the commercial centers in the city, and watching the process of weaving can watch favorite masterpiece as far back as the time of creation.
For the curious
Among the participants of tours in Bodrum certainlyThey are travelers who are not tempted by the idea of spending the entire vacation on the beach. They find many interesting cases and away from the beach, especially the resort boasts well worth seeing museums and historical monuments. Tomb of King Mausolus and Museum of Underwater Archaeology will occupy the attention of those interested in the old days, and cruises around the peninsula gyuletah show with gorgeous views of the sea and help to arrange a photo session against the backdrop of exotic landscapes.
Holidays in Bodrum