Areas of Istanbul
Take a look at the map of the city - you will see thatAreas of Istanbul represented 39 districts. The names of all areas of Istanbul: Ataşehir, Adalar, Arnavutköy, Bakırköy, Bahçelievler, Beşiktaş, Avgilar, Avcılar, Beylikdüzü, Esenler, Başaksehir, Bayrampaşa, Beyoğlu, Beykoz, Çatalca, Byuyyukchekmedzhe, Dzhekmekey, Eyüp, Esenyurt, Fatih, Gungoren, Gaziosmanpaşa, Kadıköy , Maltepe, Kartal, Kağıthane, K.Çekmece, Pendik, Sarıyer, Sancaktepe, Sultanbeyli, Silivri, Sile, Sultangazi, Tuzla, Şişli, Üsküdar, Ümraniye, Zeytinburnu.
Description and main attractions of Istanbul
- Beyoğlu (includes several blocks, namely -Taksim, Kerak, Galatasaray): travelers should take a stroll along the boulevard of Istiklal - then they will be able to visit the Turkish coffee houses, antique shops and art galleries, as well as a ride on the "nostalgic tram". Among the attractions of Beyoğlu stands Galata Tower, the museum "Istanbul Modern", Anthony of Padua Church, miniature park.
- Besiktas: of this prestigious Istanbul's European shore if you want you can go to the other side of the Bosphorus ferry. Guests can explore the district of Beşiktaş and Ortaköy Mosque Pasha, the Dolmabahce Palace and Dzhiragan, walk through the square Barbarossa, famous mausoleum of Emperor Frederick Barbarossa and the Naval Museum.
- Fatih: having gone on a trip to this area of Istanbul, visitors can admire the Hagia Sophia, Sultanahmet Mosque, Topkapi Palace, visit the Hippodrome in Istanbul Archaeological Museum and in the local markets.
- Beylikdüzü: the area offers a walk along the promenade Gulpinar, street Pashabahche and botanical park, do some shopping at the bazaar Beykent.
- Şişli: It deserves the attention of travelers walk through Medzhidiekey area, visiting Istanbul Cevahir Shopping Centre and skyscraper Sapphire (a viewing platform at 240 meters altitude).
- Adalar (Princes' Islands): consists of 9 islands to tourists open 4 of them -here you can enjoy a wonderful panorama, swimming in the Sea of Marmara and do a lot of "marine" picture. It is worth noting that when you visit the area Adalar tour will offer a ride on a horse drawn carriage. And as the most popular island is Büyükada, the guests can admire the hill Yudzhetepe (according to legend, climbed the hill, you need to make a wish and it will be fulfilled), which is located at the top of the monastery and the church of St. George.
Where to stay tourists
Travelers who are looking for hotels increasedcomfort, will be able to find them in the area of Beyoglu (cost of living in these places start at $ 100-150). You do not confuse expensive apartments with magnificent views of the city? You can look for a hotel in the quarter of Etiler district Bashiktash. Special mention deserves the Fatih district - here it is possible to find hotels that are suitable for tourists with different thickness of the purse.