A cup of strong coffee, the aroma of which is barely perceptibleunderlined spicy cardamom - is the first thing that greets a guest in every Arab home. The most important traditions of the UAE - the hospitality, kindness and concern for everyone who crosses the threshold. Tours in Dubai and other emirates every year becoming more popular among Russian travelers, and therefore familiar with the customs and peculiarities of life and the life of the Arabs will spend your vacation comfortable and fun.
The country lives according to the rules strictly prescribedthe laws of Islam. Call to make a prayer gathering of the faithful in mosques five times a day, and at this time of life in the country for long pauses. Respect the laws and traditions of the UAE and tourists should:
- Do not interfere with the faithful accepted, go to the mosque ininappropriate clothing or photograph of the faithful. By the way, Islam forbids photographing people, and therefore it is important to ensure that UAE residents do not fall in your camera's viewfinder. Law of the land is forbidden to photograph military installations and police.
- Speaking to residents of the country, should not askquestions about the female half of the family. UAE Traditions - a respectful and reverential attitude towards women, and therefore any comments about her unacceptable. Greeted with a lady, it is not necessary to submit the first of her hand. If it is deemed necessary to do it herself.
- Dubai's beaches and other resorts in the UnitedUAE - a real paradise for fans of the perfect tan. However, the country's laws prohibit the stay on them and topless appearance in swimwear anywhere except the coastal strip.
- Do not drink alcohol in public places and during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan can not even drink water or eat in full view of local residents.
- Being a guest in the house of the Arabs shouldtake off your shoes and take a cup of coffee from the hands of the owner. Saying goodbye and hello, Arabs shake his hand. Drinks and any items in accordance with Arab tradition and are taken only passed with his right hand.
The most important people in the country have fun -camel racing and falconry. By tradition, the United Arab Emirates on this competition even sheikhs present, and the winners receive prizes solid. For those interested in birds of prey, in the Al-Markade district near Dubai's open center where falcons are bred and sold. Tourists will be interesting museum dedicated to hunting.